Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

woo hoo!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 11:00 AM
1st Gear
Default woo hoo!

took delivery of my a3 last night...lava gray/black interior 2.0t..premium package + everything else...

ended up paying $600 over invoice, which i was comfortable with...none of the dealers in the area would go any lower than that...

deferred on the audi care package for now, since i've got a year to decide on it...did any of you have any thoughts on whether it's worth it or not?

thanks for all the advice + knowledge...

te

Old 01-31-2007, 11:47 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: woo hoo!

Congrats! [sm=wootwoot.gif]

There were two packages that I remember. One was for routine maintenance at around $550. That is definitely worth it although it still pisses me off that Audi made that change. [:@] The other was the long term care which I did not take. But like you, I have a year to decide. My Service Manager is a friend of mine outside of work, and he says the routine maintenance is worth it just based on the cost of the 30K mile service. He could not elaborate with the other care package as to its worth or not. His response was how long do you plan on keeping the car which I can't answer right now.

Hope that helps a little.

Old 01-31-2007, 12:17 PM

Congrats and welcome!

...now as for mods..................

Cheers!

Old 01-31-2007, 11:55 PM
2nd Gear

well well another pretty **** lava grey pearl, welcome to the club mod it and post some pics.[&:]

Old 02-02-2007, 05:35 AM
1st Gear

Congrats,
My dealership was offering a special incentive to sell more 06 models so I got full care package up to 60K, it's definetely been nice so far, I'm going in for the 15K next week mostly just oil changes and fluid checks at this point, but they hook me up with nice lender's when I drop it off, How much does the 30K service cost?