Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

WOW WOW WOW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 07:37 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: WOW WOW WOW!!!

ORIGINAL: incrementalg

What dealerships have you gone to so far? I'm blown away by the figures you're getting. Is it the residual on the A3 that makes it such a pricey lease?
Yea, its the residual. Audi does not want that car leased. Period. I have gone to/calledto Bernardi, IRA, Burlington, Mattie, Nashua, Brookline, and a few others. No deal. I ordered my new car yesterday. Will start a separate post in the B7 section.

Old 02-26-2008, 11:56 PM
1st Gear

Cobgrates on the choice. If its not an Audi what better way to go then BMW. I just got back info from a friend that just strated working for Audi and he said the reason leases on the A3 is so high and very unflexable is they really don't make anything off them when they sell them so a lease is were they rape you. Plus they want you getting into an A4 on a lease because its actually has a cheaper build cost then the A3. Go figure that out. HE said the reason was all A3's are made in Germany were a good portain of A4's are out of Mexico for the US.
So I think you made a perfect choice.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:46 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: 4RINGSROD

Cobgrates on the choice. If its not an Audi what better way to go then BMW. I just got back info from a friend that just strated working for Audi and he said the reason leases on the A3 is so high and very unflexable is they really don't make anything off them when they sell them so a lease is were they rape you. Plus they want you getting into an A4 on a lease because its actually has a cheaper build cost then the A3. Go figure that out. HE said the reason was all A3's are made in Germany were a good portain of A4's are out of Mexico for the US.
So I think you made a perfect choice.
Thanks for the info, 4Rings. Yea, they were really pushing me on the A4, but I have already tried that, so its all good! I am pleased with my choice. Now just have to wait the 6-8 weeks for my new ride to get here!!!

Old 03-09-2008, 08:00 PM

I bought that Lava Gray 3.2 S that was at Ira Audi two weeks ago.....my dealer had it shipped down from Boston. I've already got 1700 miles on it after two weesk....what a blast. I traded in my 2005 S4 Avant for the A3 3.2 S line....

Audi Financial is not supporting the leases at all....although they have pretty good reates on loans...If you want a good deal, you have to buy like I did....

Old 03-10-2008, 08:35 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: radgrapes

I bought that Lava Gray 3.2 S that was at Ira Audi two weeks ago.....my dealer had it shipped down from Boston. I've already got 1700 miles on it after two weesk....what a blast. I traded in my 2005 S4 Avant for the A3 3.2 S line....

Audi Financial is not supporting the leases at all....although they have pretty good reates on loans...If you want a good deal, you have to buy like I did....
+1! Have to buy to get a deal. Haha, just saw your other post. So now you have seen my saga! Congrats again on the purchase!