Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

7200rpm full boost clutch drops...

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 03:51 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: 7200rpm full boost clutch drops...

ORIGINAL: quattro1

sorry tom, but that video speaks for itself. bouncing the rev limiter and abusing the audi just isnt how to drive one. i've seen these stunts performed by individuals back in high school and to be honest, the rush of the sound and intense emotional performance just isn't worth it. And to the rest of you, I'm kind of disappointed i hope not all audi drivers treat their cars that way.
Tom pays for the car himself and he fixes the problems that he has with his car. Shouldn't he drive it how he wants and how he will enjoy the vehicle??

Old 02-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Administrator

sorry tom, but that video speaks for itself. bouncing the rev limiter and abusing the audi just isnt how to drive one. i've seen these stunts performed by individuals back in high school and to be honest, the rush of the sound and intense emotional performance just isn't worth it. And to the rest of you, I'm kind of disappointed i hope not all audi drivers treat their cars that way.

yeah, because cruising at 2500-3000rpms on a BT, built engine with more mods than most of us can dream of, sounds like a great plan.. quattro1 you are a tool.. Dont be mad because Tom uses his car the way he built it to be used

Old 02-11-2006, 06:56 PM
2nd Gear

Your an idiot, i bet you bought your car because it was good on gas and you thought it was reliable. Tom has probablly spent more time on his car than anyone of us on this forum, did you build your own exhaust manifold umm no, i bet you don't even rotate your tires.

Old 02-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: trailboss

Your an idiot, i bet you bought your car because it was good on gas and you thought it was reliable. Tom has probablly spent more time on his car than anyone of us on this forum, did you build your own exhaust manifold umm no, i bet you don't even rotate your tires.
he quattro1 do u change ur own oil? and that vid was a demonstration of how strong our trannys are

Old 02-11-2006, 08:28 PM
1st Gear

Too funny.

Cool video.

Tom comes on here and does what most of want to do but don't have the knowledge or the cash to fix afterwards. I say that's cool.

Audiboy comes next and calls everybody a *****....albeit......from behind his keyboard. I say that's not cool.

If Tom wants to beat the **** out of his car because he likes to, then let him.

Hey Tom......if ever you find yourself in MI and in need of seeing that launch from OUTSIDE your vehicle......PM me!

JIM

Old 02-11-2006, 09:25 PM
3rd Gear

Ahahaha thanks for the advice quattro1...I'll keep that in mind. I didnt build this car to ***** foot around, I built it to do what I want and have a good time. Its pretty obvious from the vid that its not a very fast way to launch at all, but I;m pretty sure I already posted that I was proving the point, that I made on audizine that the these transmissions are basically bulletproof, and people wanted vid to prove it.

I dont care what anybody thinks, I had a blast doing it all 50 or so times i've launched off 2 step at 7200rpm so thats all I care about

Old 02-13-2006, 08:09 PM
1st Gear

Wow! Are those "Bad Idea" jeans you're wearing?