Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A4Stuff.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 01:08 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: A4Stuff.com

hey guys, sorry i havent updated, but i got an email saying:

"Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your purchase.

We were notified of email problems from our ISP with our A4stuff.com
account, we have been receiving old emails all weekend

Your order is shipping today. You will have it Wednesday.

Thank you,

Allen

A4 Stuff - Sales
www.A4Stuff.com
sales@a4stuff.com

A4 Stuff - Audi A4 Parts and Accessories for the Audi Enthusiast"

i think its a bunch of bull, but its a logical explanation, anyway, my gagues are on the way and i'm defantly not doing buisness with these guys ever again.

oh yea, and i'm alexander, incase you havent figgered it out

Old 07-13-2006, 05:59 AM
2nd Gear

its wensday night andi havent recieved my package. I chose standard ups ground, since they said it was going to be shipped two days ago, i might have to wait until tuesday. nonetheless, i'll see if it comes tomorrow, and if not, then im asking for a tracking #... again...

Old 07-13-2006, 09:51 AM
1st Gear

I did get the package... but they still havent responded to any of my emails - I was charged incorrectly...!?

Old 07-13-2006, 02:38 PM

O man I was thinking of ordering the remote button thing from them. Post if you get your package.

Old 07-13-2006, 03:57 PM

If I were you I'd call my credit card company and contest the charge and buy only from known sites.

Old 07-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Site Moderator

I have ordered from them a couple times in the past and it went very smoothly. They have been around for at least a couple years now.

Old 07-28-2006, 09:16 PM

Wow - I ordered around the same time and still have never received any product. I also have left several emails with only one response, which was the exact (i.e. word for word) response listed above - but still no product. I also phoned and got the same answering machine and left a message..... my messages to this website have given him/them 48 hours to resolve things or I dispute the charge on my credit card.... How disappointing to not even offer basic levels of customer service...

Rowie

Old 07-28-2006, 10:30 PM

wow , fhuck them a holes , ill never order from them then.

Old 07-29-2006, 10:24 AM
1st Gear

Short answer is - I re-ordered and DID get the product in the specified time frame. But still never heard back from my calls & emails about the refund for the first order. So, I called my credit card company and filed a dispute - noprob - the refund my money. Then - days later - I get an email from A4 stuff saying that they would refund the first order...

basically, yea ! I got 2 refunds for the same order (until someone catches it) but I won't likely order from them again (the absence of a telephone number to speak with a customer service rep is suspicious...)