Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AGGHHH! I had enough with this stupid car!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Default RE: AGGHHH! I had enough with this stupid car!!!!

aw shucks you didn't read your hand book then?? there is a gas cap release in the trunk when the electrics go down dear oh dear

Old 07-13-2006, 05:14 PM
1st Gear

I am sure there was a way to get at it but I didn't have the time to remove the cover this morning. I didn't know that it will cost me this much to get nothing done. I hate that dealer and I wish them well. Definitely not going back there and never ever buy an Audi from them.
I think they just lost a customer that may buy an Audi again. Oh well.

Old 07-13-2006, 05:21 PM

ask them for a refund it cant hurt, they should have told you before taking your cash on a simple thing like this, go on embrace them now you know how and call them robbers with a threat of informing Audi and the net they are thieves[:@]

Old 07-13-2006, 05:24 PM

in case your interested I send these complaints to UK trading standards so we don't have this issue, they have a good database

Old 07-13-2006, 05:52 PM
1st Gear

I callled the Service Manager and he was told that I am not pleased with the treatment. I know him well and he told me that the service technician did take out the pump and checked to see if it was broken and it was. He was standing there when he took it out. So, he knows that the pump need replacement. I just hope it does because if I find my OBD tool adaptor and VAGCOM my car and I find out that it was just programming, they will definitely hear it from me. The lock system seems to be only working when the key is used to lock the car. It was also bypassed the fuel door.
Does anyone have the code for programming the car to bypass the fuel door? I know that I could program the car before if I want the security to come on when I press the button once or twice. I also programmed the car before that it automatically locks all door when I reached 5 miles per hour speed.
Can someone help me?

Old 07-13-2006, 06:18 PM

now there is the problem, you can either lock it from the fob but you cant do it from the key your screwing the program up, if the system is programed by the fob thew key resets it to default

Old 07-13-2006, 06:34 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

now there is the problem, you can either lock it from the fob but you cant do it from the key your screwing the program up, if the system is programed by the fob thew key resets it to default
Say that again?

Old 07-13-2006, 09:59 PM
1st Gear

Dude I had this same problem with my b5. Except mine made a terrible noise in the trunk when I tried to lock the doors. I didnt pay 200 big ones for someone to tell me though, I just took the liner out of the trunk, took the compressor out, and stuck an air line to my locks. The locks worked. So i knew the compressor was bad. They wanted $500 from the dealer (I called to humor myself). I called Shokan, they had 7 of them, got it for 200 shipped. Stuck it in. It takes literally 5 minutes.

B) If you want a reliable car buy a Honda, or Toyota

Old 07-13-2006, 10:33 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: a4orce1
B) If you want a reliable car buy a Honda, or Toyota
damn straight!

Old 07-14-2006, 01:01 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Didnt anyone ever tell you that Audi's are unreliable?
thats not always true

Quick Reply: AGGHHH! I had enough with this stupid car!!!!