Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Angel Eyes

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 04:20 AM
1st Gear
Default Angel Eyes

Hi I am thinking about getting these lights for my 99 1.8T Everyones input would be appreciated if you have used them before or know something about them, also if there are fitment issues. Thanks

Angel Eye Lights on Ebay

Old 02-15-2005, 07:52 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Angel Eyes

You want angel eyes - get a BMW!

Don't flatter them by copying them - just my .02

Old 02-15-2005, 09:57 AM
6th Gear

i have heard nothing but bad things about those lights. Mostly about how cheap they are. You can go ahead and be ou guinnipig!

Old 02-15-2005, 03:33 PM
1st Gear

I appreciate your comments, I will just go for the projector lights and upgrade my stock headlights. I just don't know where is a good place to get them from. Ebay sells hundreds of them but I am not sure of the quality. Umnitza sells them too, but it looks smoked and I cannot find any smoked corners to match. Does anyone know a good quality place to purchase the upgrade for a good price? Are the ones on Ebay quality?

Thanks guys, this forum is amazing

Old 02-15-2005, 04:27 PM
2nd Gear

If you find some on ebay you like, post em up and we'll give you our two cents. Personally I absolutly love the angel eye look and I could care less if BMW uses them or not. Subaru puts lowered fog lights on all their cars..does that mean that low fogs are not audi enough? Don't think so. Anyways..like Jester said, low quality so I wouldn't go with those. But if you find some nice angels I'd do what you want. Lemme know if you find some good ones(if anyone actually makes quality angel eyes...).

-T

Old 02-15-2005, 04:59 PM
1st Gear

I am currently looking at these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33710

let me know what you think

Old 02-15-2005, 05:11 PM
2nd Gear

I would go for 1-piece headlights personally. I think they are a lot cleaner looking. The other kids are gonna know about craftsmanship though so I'll leave that comment to them.

-T

Old 02-15-2005, 06:04 PM
6th Gear

Any of the two piece projectors are goign to have quality problems. Slimchris had them I think and had condensation problems. One piece E-codes are the way to go. Ecstuning.com sells them. You wil have to do some minor fender trimming though to make them fit in 1999 and older cars.

Old 02-15-2005, 08:51 PM

Hecareth, jus go back to Umnitza and email him...i just got my xenon conversion from him...great guy to work with... tell him whta you need, and hell find it CHEAP.... sorry for praising him and all.....jus a great guy to work with

Old 02-15-2005, 08:55 PM

don't get the angel eyes way to ricey and u don't want to look like a BMW BMW's suck go with the one piece like jesty said you will most likley have fitment problems with the 2 piece

Quick Reply: Angel Eyes