Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

another problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 01:15 AM
Zombie Defense Force
Default another problem

this car is a pita its just one problem after another. my dad is going to bring my car to me tomorrow and i have been looking forward to this day since i left it over a month ago. well today he was driving it around and it was acting up. found out that one of my fuel injectors is fucked up. so we ordered another one from the west coast and they said they would overnight it. but if it dosent get in by noon then i have to wait tell thanksgiving to get my car cus he wont want to do a 12 hr drive if he has to leave at 1 in the afternoon, sorry for the long post i had to vent.

Old 09-30-2005, 03:41 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: another problem

Good luck man. What r u away at college or something? I would never be able to live without a car.

Old 09-30-2005, 01:51 PM
Zombie Defense Force

ya im in college in texas. yesterday was just a bad day. we were coming home from a club and my fiend thought it would be a smart idea to race a white car with his jeep. we had 5 people in the car. one friend went out the sun roof to yell at the car next to us. the white car was an undercover cop and followed us for about a mile, sitting in the other lane were 3 more cop cars waiting for us. when we passed then the immediatly pulled a u turn and pulled us over. there were a total of 4 police cars and many cops, we had run into the "gang unit" all the cops were in jeans and had there bullet proof vests on with there asortment of weapons all over there body. i knew we were in trouble when the pulled my friend (sun roof guy) out of the car and cuffed him and started to search his body. he was taken to the back of the car and given a BAC test. none of us had been drinking. we ended up sitting on the side of the road while they check us for alc and drugs, they ran our licens and did a buch of other stuff. lucky only my friend who went out the sun roof got a ticket for endangering him self or something like that. the rest of us got a warning and were told to go home. it was a crazy night and im glad that day is over.

Old 09-30-2005, 02:24 PM

I was going to as what size injectors you were running but you have it in you sig and wow 550cc that is a uncommon one for sure sorry to hear about you luck man i am just starting to drive my car again from last October Mosport accident and with the turbo upgrade and everything else that took a bus load of time so I kinda know how you feel

Old 09-30-2005, 02:56 PM
1st Gear

Why would you have to wait until Thanksgiving? You couldnt get it towed to a shop or something?

Old 09-30-2005, 03:01 PM

if he needs a 550cc injector this is not a common injector and it has to come from somewhere different i'm guessing

Old 09-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Zombie Defense Force

well the car is in colorado now with my dad. the shop that he took it to overnighted the injector but i didnt come in so hopefully tomorrow. if it dosent come in then my dad wont drive down he will just fly and bring the car down to me at thanksgiving. so im keeping my fingers crossed that it come tomorrow or im screwd out of a car for a few more months. my car has been in and out of the shop since spring break