Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone have any problems with hifonics amps

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 05:03 PM
1st Gear
Default anyone have any problems with hifonics amps

just installed a hifonics amp in my carfor the new l7's, already has an amp for the highs before the bass came, but when it was installed a whining noise came and lost my radio signal. i brought the car back and they told me all the new hifonics amps are doing this, dont know how much truth there is to that but they swapped amps with another one the noise was still there, then disconnected the remote to the amp and the noise and my radio signal came back.very confused now hope its not the amp, spent a lot of money on it

Old 09-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: anyone have any problems with hifonics amps

ORIGINAL: ecksman

just installed a hifonics amp in my carfor the new l7's, already has an amp for the highs before the bass came, but when it was installed a whining noise came and lost my radio signal. i brought the car back and they told me all the new hifonics amps are doing this, dont know how much truth there is to that but they swapped amps with another one the noise was still there, then disconnected the remote to the amp and the noise and my radio signal came back.very confused now hope its not the amp, spent a lot of money on it
You better be carefull dude.. That is OFF TOPIC. The forum police will have a warrant out on your A$$.