Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best preformance engine

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 05:15 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: best preformance engine

you cant find them any where. Typing in anger = grammatic errors

Old 09-05-2006, 05:25 AM
Zombie Defense Force

i dont get the si. looks like a damn boot. my friend had a blue one and it was a piece. i had more fun in my audi and my evo then i did driving his car. and i felt very very connected to the audi. i could tell every that was going on all the time. obtw fwd=gay

Old 09-05-2006, 05:25 AM
1st Gear

Well everyone is entiltled to their own opinion but I have been following your posts since day one and you came form a rice factory (asain cars) so your opinion isnt taken so seriously here... you got to remember these guys love their audis... i came from an 04 SE-R Spec V pushing 310 hp (which was awesome) and I love my stock audi more ... its all about personal taste thats all.. SI's are sick.. but I wouldn't take one

Old 09-05-2006, 05:35 AM
Zombie Defense Force

i want to know whats the apeal of a Si???

Old 09-05-2006, 05:43 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: CluTcH/B5

I love my Audi it handles pefect but It's not nearly as fun to drive as my Hondas were. Heck I'll relucktently admit My Audi may handle better. But with less emotion, your less conected to the car. If you never drove an Si, Integra, Prelude, or CRX, You don't know what I'm talking about
I'll admit it, your right. Personally I don't like the look of the SI, just doesn't do it for me. I'm not one of those ricer phobic guys with the "if it ain't german it ain't ****" attitude. Honda makes great cars, the Integra Type R is ridiculously fun to drive, and looks great.

Does it bother any of you Audi guy that Audi has to Turbo a 2.0 engine to make the seem 200 hundred HPs the Honda makes naturally aspirated. German engineering has been losing it the drivetrain department for years as Honda slaps everybody. Germens love there power adders, while Japs love the motors.
Yes it does. Just seems the Japan manufacturers are taking risks and designing better motors while the germans (Audi to be specific) are just going the safe and cost effective route and being surpassed. Granted they came out with the FSI technology but that was way overdue. Audis are heavy, so why not make engines that can haul all that a$$ competitively?

Old 09-05-2006, 05:51 AM
Zombie Defense Force

Audis are heavy, so why not make engines that can haul all that a$$ competitively
what like the v6 bitubro or the v8 bi turbo or the v10?
remeber the a4 1.8t is the smallest motor audi makes. where as the honda si is the top of the line civic.

Old 09-05-2006, 06:05 AM
2nd Gear

S2000. i reposted a similar arguement didn't think I'd get such a responce on this thread.

Old 09-05-2006, 06:29 AM
2nd Gear

this is the first time i got heated about a honda... (the newcastle might have somthing to do with it) i cant belive that sombody is actually debating between an audi or a civic...

look, get a b5 s4, there a bit cheaper, and the money that you save can go toward a chip which will rape any civic...

not to mention that any guy that has an s4 will get laid way more than a guy with a civic...

c'mon man...

jeezz...

Old 09-05-2006, 06:32 AM
Site Moderator

I have no argument against the Honda outperforming the Audi. I simply hate the way it looks.

In response to your comment about most people thinking of Audi as a status symbol, I couldn't care less what other people think. Mine has half the paint missing off the front bumper, and a dent in my drivers side door, and million scratches in the paint (damn road trip to Ohio). I like it for my own reasons as does everyone else.

Old 09-05-2006, 06:32 AM
1st Gear

+1 ^

Quick Reply: best preformance engine