Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blow off valve

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 06:09 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Blow off valve

WHY WHY WHY!!! We need a terms and agreements that has a blow off valve clause in it when you register to be a user and it will read as follows.

In registering to be an Audiforums member I hereby agree to never speak the word Blow Off Valve or acronym BOV when speaking in reference to my Audi or any other Audi. In doing so I willingly forfeit my rights as a human being and agree to be flamed without aid of a flame retardent suit until golden brown, turned over twice to keep surface evenly cooked as well as to the follow up group pummeling by a pack of rabidcocaine addict chimpanzees.

Atleast that way when they say it we can get excited about the hilarity the will ensue.

Old 05-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: NuYorka103185
In registering to be an Audiforums member I hereby agree to never speak the word Blow Off Valve or acronym BOV when speaking in reference to my Audi or any other Audi. In doing so I willingly forfeit my rights as a human being and agree to be flamed without aid of a flame retardent suit until golden brown, turned over twice to keep surface evenly cooked as well as to the follow up group pummeling by a pack of rabidcocaine addict chimpanzees.
haha thats totaly going in my sig
edit:dang its too long. well funny anyways

Old 05-09-2007, 06:15 PM
1st Gear

NuYork.....WELL SAID!!!!!!![sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 05-09-2007, 06:29 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: NuYorka103185

WHY WHY WHY!!! We need a terms and agreements that has a blow off valve clause in it when you register to be a user and it will read as follows.

Atleast that way when they say it we can get excited about the hilarity the will ensue.

I just posted this in the off topic section.... funniest thing i have ever read! hahahaha

Old 05-09-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: Stuntman

DV on 1.8T only. n75 nuf sayd.

I dont know what if funnier, you guys bashing bov's OR the fact that he has a 2.0T.

READING > everyone in this thread.

The 2.0T has an internal dv, nothing like on the 1.8t. You guys really need to research and understand things before posting.

Old 05-09-2007, 06:32 PM
2nd Gear

glad you guys enjoyed that

Old 05-09-2007, 06:37 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

ORIGINAL: Stuntman

DV on 1.8T only. n75 nuf sayd.

I dont know what if funnier, you guys bashing bov's OR the fact that he has a 2.0T.

READING > everyone in this thread.

The 2.0T has an internal dv, nothing like on the 1.8t. You guys really need to research and understand things before posting.
I'm sure there are a few of us here that know about the 2.0T DV either way we are flaming for the BOV comment not what kind of DV he has.

Old 05-09-2007, 06:41 PM

sup guy's...i have a problem with my audi a4. eversince i changed my oil, i've been getting this loud clicking, knocking noise under my hood. does anyone know what that noise is?

Old 05-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: a4forever

hello. I have a 2007 audi a4 2.0T quattro tiptronic and I am interested in getting a blow off valve for the turbo so I can get that sweeeet sound. Is it good to get a blow off valve for a automatic/tip engine?

the part that im gettting is from this website http://www.namotorsports.net/detail....rt_cd/FMDVFSiT
Hey man, eff these guys that bash bovs, if you want the sound, the forge will be perfect. I have ran one on my 1.8t and it works and sounds great. These guys have had it inplanted in their brains that you can not run one because of threads like this. People join and 5 or 6 guys jump on and tell you no and then they jump on the next one that asks. Never listen to those that have no knowledge or experience, that is rule #1 that you should learn here.

experience > myths

Old 05-09-2007, 06:54 PM
1st Gear

WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT A CAR THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN F-ING RICER!!!!!???????

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Blow off valve