Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

if your stock cup holder sucks/sirius radio

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Default if your stock cup holder sucks/sirius radio

So, I go to starbucks every day in between classes, and on my way back to school I end up spilling my americano half the time, it got to da point where I put in one of those big dual in between the seat deals, but it was ugly...so, a few holes later I have this adjustable cupholder that I got a Kragen (tested it tonight and it works amazing!)

Besides that I posted in off topic a month or more ago about forcing car domain to give me a free momo shift ****(pictured below)

I never had a use for the ash tray, so I converted it into a sisius satellite radio "bay"...its in the perfect place to both see the screen (without sun glare) and to tap the pre-sets while shiftin....

and the little +/- **** is for da bass in da trunk (not an MBC)....

oh, and the black carpet under the bass **** covers up da whole that was left when I removed the phone plug

And yes, it is a 1.8T w/ factory wood trim!
Name:  DSC00280.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  55.0 KB
Name:  DSC00278.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  58.6 KB
Name:  DSC00276.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  43.8 KB

lemme know whatcha think

Old 11-10-2007, 01:41 AM
Default RE: if your stock cup holder sucks/sirius radio

The area under the armrest looks great, and you FINALLY got a cupholder that works, haha, congrats.

Old 11-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Administrator

I'm likin it. Only I might have done differently would be to put the Sirius where the coin tray is, but that's individual preference, and you obviously a) chose that location for a functional reason, and b) did a nice job with the install. Zero criticism from me - nice job

Old 11-10-2007, 03:29 PM

Thank you kyle and jeremy!....

ya, i really like how it's feelin right now!....it's nice to know that i can leave starbucks with a drink in my hand...lol

thanks for da compliments!

Old 11-10-2007, 04:00 PM
5th Gear

cool idea. those are definitely the worst cupholders ever invented. oddly enough tho, they hold a beer pretty well. crafty little germans[8D]

i was gona put my profec b in the ashtray but i got an even better idea i wana try out...

Old 11-10-2007, 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

cool idea. those are definitely the worst cupholders ever invented. oddly enough tho, they hold a beer pretty well. crafty little germans[8D]

i was gona put my profec b in the ashtray but i got an even better idea i wana try out...
vaporizer...lol

Old 11-10-2007, 05:33 PM
5th Gear

LOL, it is actually a goal of mine to add some sort of "drug paraphanelia:" to my car in a secret compartment. how awesome would it be to put a vaporizer in the ash tray, hook up a button to one of those dead buttons above the radio, then hook up a tube and conceal it in the a-pillar. when you want a hit, put the weed in the "ashtray", hit the button, pop open the a-pillar, and take a hit i've got a million more ideas lol

but i was actually referring to me putting the profec b in a different spot. im gona try and mount it in the molding to the left of the steering wheel. i just dont know if there's enough space behind there to fit the profec b. but i've seen buttons mounted there before, so i think its possible.

Old 11-10-2007, 07:35 PM

hahah, that would be pretty sweet, except that bud smoke only smells like one thing, bud smoke...and if you get pulled over...and they find your vap....they will not hesitate to tare your car apart...

as far as da profec b goes....kinda a waste o $ 4 a ko4....i mean it's a nice set-up, but I would prolly just pick up a mbc and call it a day...lol

besides that, if I was going to mount da profec in ma car I'd def. put it where da lame lil card holde/cupholder deal is right now....

Name:  lalallala.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  83.4 KB

Old 11-10-2007, 07:41 PM
5th Gear

o crap i just noticed ur car doesn't seem to have cd player or are my eyes playing withe me right now? well i guess that's y u got the sirius huh? maybe take out that tape deck (unless u use it) and put it a pop up dvd player? also how did u force car domain to give u a free shift ****? that thing rly matches ur interior, i want one lol

Old 11-10-2007, 07:57 PM
5th Gear

^the cd player is in the trunk. i think it was 00 or 01 when they got the indash cd player.

ORIGINAL: qUaTtRoA4

hahah, that would be pretty sweet, except that bud smoke only smells like one thing, bud smoke...and if you get pulled over...and they find your vap....they will not hesitate to tare your car apart...

as far as da profec b goes....kinda a waste o $ 4 a ko4....i mean it's a nice set-up, but I would prolly just pick up a mbc and call it a day...lol

besides that, if I was going to mount da profec in ma car I'd def. put it where da lame lil card holde/cupholder deal is right now....

thats the good thing about a vaporizer. it doesn't produce any smoke. it just superheats the weed, removing the THC but never acutally burns the bud, which also means no toxins.

im getting the profec b for 90 bucks shipped. and i can use it when i get my 3071r, so why not just install it now? i wana see what the k04 can do lol

and i dont think the profec b will fit in the card holder. i think its too wide

Quick Reply: if your stock cup holder sucks/sirius radio