Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

low beams, blinkers, blower motor, wipers stopped working!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 01:34 PM
Default low beams, blinkers, blower motor, wipers stopped working!!

Hi name is Josh and I am new to this forum. You guys all seem extremely knowledgable so I was looking for some help. I have a '98 A4 2.8 Q and love it to death. It just turned 100k with no problems thus far. The other night I put on my headlights and started driving. But to my surprise the low beams were't on the only way to get lights at all was to hold on my high beams. Its almost like the car didn;t register that the lights were on because my fog light switches didn't light up eaither. When I got home I looked through all the fuses and everything was fine. Also my blinkers aren't working, wipers aren't working and my blower motor isn't either although my CC says its on. My first thought was headlight swith but would that cause all of these other problems? Keep in mind all of this happened at once. Thanks for the help and I am glad to join such a good group!!

Old 10-30-2006, 01:44 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: low beams, blinkers, blower motor, wipers stopped working!!

i had the same problem with the headlights....i had to get a new headlight switch and that cost me 250 bucks