Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need good Audi mechanic in Toronto area.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 10:25 PM
1st Gear
Default Need good Audi mechanic in Toronto area.

i've got some mini problems with my 2000 b5 and was looking for a good mechanic i could trust... any suggestions guys???

Old 06-13-2005, 11:29 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Need good Audi mechanic in Toronto area.

Umm, phone cedarbrae VW, and ask for... ****... darren I think? Daryll... crap -- he's the service guy anyways Talk to him, and ask him for DIRK's info. I dont have it anymore... dirk used to work for downtown porsche, now he does his own thing. I had his info, but, me being 45 minutes east of TO, he wasnt much good to me... I stayed with my current mechanic, who is local.

I cant remember the cedarbrae guys name, its completely escaped me... ARGH. I'll look into it.

Old 06-14-2005, 10:57 AM

Owasco VW Audi
2030 Champlain Ave
Whitby Ont
(905)686-6410

Old 06-15-2005, 03:47 AM
1st Gear

Owasco is not a good place to go. I'd steer clear. much better at Agincourt Autohaus. Only good thing going on at Owasco is the body shop.
as for their service... not a clue.

Old 06-15-2005, 11:39 AM

and why would you say Owasco does not have a good service department ?

Old 06-15-2005, 11:52 AM
1st Gear

Audi 300 point used car inspection VEHICLE: and the car is in the shop more than on the road... Owasco indicates: sue us..we're not going to help... Audi Canada indicates: take it to Agincourt.

Agincourt results?: car is now fine after thorough review and fixing.

I bought new from Owasco myself... and will never take it back there... unless I need to get body work done. Owasco body shop is probably the best in Ontario. (BMW sends it's cars there for fixing.)

I think the who idea of customer service is lost to Owasco... however that may be from my MBA analysis of every business I deal with.

Anyone happier with someone other than Agincourt let me know.

Owasco could do much better. If someone purchases a car from them..they should back it up. They don't seem to understand that every employee's dealing wtih the customer has an effect on dealer perception.. and that the audi circle is small. My friends love my car.. and know not to go to Owasco. If the owner of Owasco 'sue me..take me to court..i'm not doing anything for you' and Agincourt fixes the problem... that shows me there is an issue.

rant complete.

Old 06-15-2005, 12:57 PM

I guess everyone is entilted to there own opinion but we get great reviews all the time and our customers leave happy

in your situation its clearly a misscomunication problem and of course Audi Canada is going to send you to another dealer if you are having a problem with the current one that you were dealing with

Old 06-15-2005, 02:27 PM
1st Gear

Do u kno if dealers install chips?? I kno its a random thought in this thread

Old 06-15-2005, 02:31 PM
1st Gear

thanks guys... i'll know who to turn to when i need something done... just paid 400 cdn to get my wiper mechnism fixed and a new theromastat

Old 06-15-2005, 02:44 PM

we will send your ECU out and you can have it back in 3 days the only dealer that does it in house is Cederbrae they have Revo

ORIGINAL: Matori1.8t

Do u kno if dealers install chips?? I kno its a random thought in this thread

Quick Reply: Need good Audi mechanic in Toronto area.