Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 07:28 PM
1st Gear
Default Need help

I'm back, I had posted pics of my car last year when I first got it and made some mods to it.

Well the second summer is coming around and it's time for more, I have done my searching and can't seem to find a straight forward answer to my question, which is: I plan on new suspension(most likely a coil over setup) and some new rims, i want 19's but cant find the rim I want in that size, they only seem to come in 18's. now my question is what do i need a 18/19x8.5 front and rear and what size tire to run with the lowering of the car? I have an 04 1.8t any help i would really really appreciate it immensely thank you

Old 05-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Default RE: Need help

dude don't go 19... ride is terrible, i have a friend who has 19's and its not very plesant...for suspension if you want coil overs Stasis is the best (kinda pricey but what can you do)..i would put the stasis but i don't have the funds so i will have to go for the bilstein + h and r combo... h and r also make good coil overs btw