Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

not good, not good at all...

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 10:31 PM
2nd Gear
Default not good, not good at all...

well some bad **** happened today. it snowed, like i said the day before, and i was in a parking lot e-braking until i e-braked it too close the curb and a hit it. both left wheels hit it chipping the front leaving no other damage to the front part of the car. but the rear, thats a whole different story. the wheel bent the fuvk toe inwards fuvking the suspension up. i told my parents i was going a bit too fast for a turn and i hit a patch of ice and then boom. well we got it towed to firestone because they thought it was only a wheel problem, but i knew it was more than just a little wheel problem, and i suggested it be brougt to where i just got my cv joints replaced and my clutch. well we the wrecker gets it there and the put it on the lift and they see that the back bar, idk what its called, is bent that holds the shock and wheel in place. so this is some heartache for me cuz i feel bad that my parents have to pay even more for this damn thing. they said i needed to new wheels but i told them i already had my new wheels but no tires. the gay thing is that they are going to get the parts from audi making the price sky rocket. so im going to figure the name of this part and look on ebay and where else i can find good deals on parts cuz i wanna make the price as cheap as i can for my parents. so ya, i hate snow, maybe thats why i have a fwd....

Old 02-10-2006, 10:35 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: not good, not good at all...

im goin to popeyes and to blockbuster so i can get my mind off things

Old 02-10-2006, 10:36 PM
18T
4th Gear

you were looking for it, dont hate the snow.

but dont worryyyy every problem can be fixed. go to SHOKAN.COM and call them up for parts. its a great place!!

be carefull next time. [sm=signs003.gif]

Old 02-10-2006, 11:46 PM
2nd Gear

well i can usually ebrake pretty well to the left but this one was to the right...

Old 02-10-2006, 11:54 PM
3rd Gear

Shokan is supposedly too expensive...try carpart.com or something.

Also, you would feel better if you didn't make your parents pay for it. Either 1) use insurance or 2) fess up and pay yourself.

If you decide to go route #1, delete this thread, or edit it.

Old 02-10-2006, 11:58 PM
2nd Gear

1/no im filing and insurance claim because it will boost my insurance and im 16. 2/ i dont have the money to buy the **** but im gonna try to find the parts as cheap as i can

Old 02-11-2006, 01:06 AM

if u dont have the money u should think before u do something liek this? Im only 17 and i have crashed but i dont egt what kids are thinking.

Jeez, when u wanna drift find somewhere with NO CURBS. hehehe

Old 02-11-2006, 02:04 AM

I wana drif too, just cant find good place. and I'm 18, oh I need a crazy dude right now, crazier that me.

Old 02-11-2006, 02:11 AM
18T
4th Gear

i drift and do dohnuts in parking lots that are about 3 car lenths wide. you can drift and do dohnuts pretty much anywhere

Old 02-11-2006, 02:16 AM
2nd Gear

if u had to pay for the car u would think twice........and kept doing it....it's fun !

Quick Reply: not good, not good at all...