Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

not good, not good at all...

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 12:16 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: not good, not good at all...

Wow, I can't even believe this thread. Juice has got more posts in this thread than I have in the last 6 months! Ya post *****. J/k. But seriously what's with the double and triple posts within a minute from eachother. Just put it in one man.

Old 02-16-2006, 12:33 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: juice88

well **** im sorry i made such a big mistake guys. waht just happened a few days ago does not affect how my life will turn out. how does this make me irresponsible and spoiled and so on. i am very responsible, if u knew me, but what happened freaked me out and i didnt want to tell them. its plain and simple. and so im irresponsible and dont give a fuvk if my parents have to pay a large sum of money on my car. like i said before, since im not able to give them any money, i said i would pay them back in the future when i have my job. and dont get many things that u all think im sure. my family is not even rich. but ****, if repairs need to be done and the car is undriveable, and that i dont have the money, how will i get around. yall just blow everything out of proportion. parents are divorced also, making the money situation hard for my parents. my redemption will be be paying them back later. i just dont see how it makes me look the way yall say i do? ya lied, i shouldnt have, but i freaked and didnt. but that doesnt make me a bad person at all. every1 lies. but none of this will affect the way i am or how my future will come. an irresponsible child would not pay his parents back, making me not irresponsible for having good judgment on repaying them back. but i can deff say taht i was being irresponsible with what i did. but ive learned my mistake and will never do something like that again only if i have great experience. and dont say that i wouldnt pay my parents back because thats absurd, they are my parents. i just hope every1 will understand...
Your english teacher should be ashamed (if you bothered with going....daddy can fix it if you don't FEEL like going to school so don't worry).

Can you construct even one real sentence?

Old 02-16-2006, 12:34 AM
2nd Gear

wtf are talking about

Old 02-16-2006, 12:36 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: juice88

wtf are talking about

^^^^enough said^^^^^^

Old 02-16-2006, 01:19 AM
5th Gear

Holy crap i dont think ive ever seen 9 pages of this arguing, lol..

Old 02-16-2006, 01:25 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

Holy crap i dont think ive ever seen 9 pages of this arguing, lol..
Yeah im very surprised an admin hasnt shut this repetetive BS down.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:26 AM
5th Gear

I know but i think poor juice is taking it well lol poor kid

Old 02-16-2006, 01:36 AM

wtf.. why did you even post again juice? I tried to migrate the thread to a dfferent topic, but you cant let it be.

if you want to talk more about this.. do it on your own time... if you argue more ... it just shows how immature you are.. this goes for anyone else...

This is car a forum.. not the lifetime channel.. so pull up your skirt and get on with it.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:38 AM
2nd Gear

yes ma'am

Old 02-16-2006, 01:41 AM
1st Gear

i smack my rear wheel against a curb too, gonna go check it out make sure its not bent....man

Quick Reply: not good, not good at all...