Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

not good, not good at all...

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 01:42 AM
Site Moderator
Default RE: not good, not good at all...

ORIGINAL: InsaneHatter

wtf.. why did you even post again juice? I tried to migrate the thread to a dfferent topic, but you cant let it be.

if you want to talk more about this.. do it on your own time... if you argue more ... it just shows how immature you are.. this goes for anyone else...

This is car a forum.. not the lifetime channel.. so pull up your skirt and get on with it.
Do you realize that you have just opened the door for more insults, but this time directed at you??? Just ignore the thread if you cant handle the incredible amount of immaturity that is flowing in here.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:55 AM

go post in the off topic section if all you want to do is listen to immature babble.

Sure I could have worded it a little nicer, but after 9, yes count them 9 pages of non sense , I think the time for civil talk is over.

This thread should have been closed 7 pages ago.

I honestly dont care what people think of me, if you want advice and dont like mine.. dont listen.. im not forcing your ears open and blaring my voice in them.. though this is on the internet so more like taping your eyes open and forcing you to read the page.

Old 02-16-2006, 02:06 AM
a4
1st Gear

Hey guys!

I have the same problem. A few months ago I was driving in my new RS6, doing about 110 mph, and pulled the ebrake as hard up as I could!!! The car got totaled!! I asked my parents for a new car, figuring it's their problem, and they got me an Enzo. Well.... I tried to go through a bike lane at 90 mph but the car was too wide so I stripped the sides off! OMG! So I told my parents (I lied and said a giant turtle had mistaken my car for food... they were OK with this) and they had it fixed, the total was $150,000. So then I got sick of this car and bought 5 M3s! Yes 5!! Well, my parents paid for them. Frustrated that I only had 6 cars now, I went and drank a whole bunch of rum to drink my problems away. WELL i drove home DRUNK got pulled over and blew a 0.9 BAL!!!! OMG!!!! I got home, and turns out I left all my M3s in neutral and they were on a hill and all rolled down and crashed into each other including my dad's new Veyron!!! OMG so now I'm pissed. Well, in fear of getting grounded I told them that a HUGE seahorse had FORCED me to consume massive amounts of SEAFOAM at gunpoint and it forced me to screw my cars up like that. They bought me a Maybach. I feel really bad about lying though so I am going to do some house chores and instead of my weekly allowance of $200,000 I will make it $199,990 so they can get reimbursed a little for all they've done for me. It's the least I can do. Can anyone help me here?

Old 02-16-2006, 02:12 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: a4

Hey guys!

I have the same problem. A few months ago I was driving in my new RS6, doing about 110 mph, and pulled the ebrake as hard up as I could!!! The car got totaled!! I asked my parents for a new car, figuring it's their problem, and they got me an Enzo. Well.... I tried to go through a bike lane at 90 mph but the car was too wide so I stripped the sides off! OMG! So I told my parents (I lied and said a giant turtle had mistaken my car for food... they were OK with this) and they had it fixed, the total was $150,000. So then I got sick of this car and bought 5 M3s! Yes 5!! Well, my parents paid for them. Frustrated that I only had 6 cars now, I went and drank a whole bunch of rum to drink my problems away. WELL i drove home DRUNK got pulled over and blew a 0.9 BAL!!!! OMG!!!! I got home, and turns out I left all my M3s in neutral and they were on a hill and all rolled down and crashed into each other including my dad's new Veyron!!! OMG so now I'm pissed. Well, in fear of getting grounded I told them that a HUGE seahorse had FORCED me to consume massive amounts of SEAFOAM at gunpoint and it forced me to screw my cars up like that. They bought me a Maybach. I feel really bad about lying though so I am going to do some house chores and instead of my weekly allowance of $200,000 I will make it $199,990 so they can get reimbursed a little for all they've done for me. It's the least I can do. Can anyone help me here?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.... NICE. Thats a thread-ender right there!!!!

Old 02-16-2006, 02:12 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: a4

Hey guys!

Lol that was pretty good.

Old 02-16-2006, 02:29 AM
2nd Gear

wanna hear a fukced up story?

Old 02-16-2006, 02:41 AM
5th Gear

whats that??