Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

not for the weak hearted.

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 01:21 PM
2nd Gear
Default not for the weak hearted.

i got jumped two nites ago by some highschool losers (about 7-8 of them) and i gotta say i held my own pretty good, i only came out with a broken nose and some bruises. the car didnt make it so good though. the kids had some bats and one of their parents was stupid enuf to give them a car. the damage to my car is a pretty long list so here it goes: bumper, hood, and passengers fender were hit by the idiot with the jeep, he also hit my passengers rear door and left a nice scratch, one headlight and one tail light were smashed along with the back window and the passengers rear window, they also hit the hood with a bat. it all sucks and i literally come to tears every time i see my car right now. all of this is not my fault and is on police record so im getting all of it fixed for free but it still kills me to see my baby like this. im gunna go and get a disposable camera in a little bit and take pictures even thought the d.t. took pics, i need better pics for when i take this kid to court. ill post pics when i get a chance but i gotta tell you this is not easy to look at. as far as fixing it im already getting an insanly high estimate so i can replace all the parts with things i want, but its gunna take a while. so far i think im gunna get a cf hood, halo headlights, mesh grill(mabye s4) i havent really thought of many other body parts i can get that insurance will pay for, mabye a euro style trunk but ive still never seen one so idk wut the hype is about. but other then that any suggestions? oh and im almost deff. gunna have money left over for a chip and mabye suspension. im also suing the kid for a nice chunk of change since my nose is broke, but that may take a year or so.

Old 12-24-2007, 01:29 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: not for the weak hearted.

should have opened up the hood and told them to have a go at the engine. free parts ftw

Old 12-24-2007, 01:30 PM
2nd Gear

do u know these kids?
that makes me so angry to hear. stupid little punk a$$ kids these days dont have a pair of **** between their legs and team up on people. no one is a friggen man anymore and fights one on one without little pu$$y weapons. and to hit someones car. i would be hard held not to kill those little punk SOB's[sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif]

Old 12-24-2007, 01:40 PM
2nd Gear

trust me guys i got phone calls the entire nite from my friends ready to get each of these kids one by one, 10x worse then they got me, but id rather b the adult in this situation and just collect my money and send these kids to jail. im suing the kid for money cause just fixing my car is not enuf restitution for the cowerdly $hit these kids pulled. the best part is this kid started this over a girl that i didnt even like. w/e his loss.

Old 12-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Site Moderator

Well im a believer in karma, so i believe they will get thier payback one way or another, whether it be by your hand or someone elses.

Old 12-24-2007, 02:22 PM
SoCal Crew Member

**** YAA!!! take those dumb mother ******* to jail! dumbasses

Old 12-24-2007, 03:00 PM

That ******** sucks man...

As far as the cf hood-What color is your car, or are you going to paint it? cf only looks good on certain colors...other wise it's kinda ricer[X(], no offense.

And def leave the halo's to bmw, they don't even look that good for them. And on anything else, again, really ricer.[X(]

This is just my opinion, by no means trying to cramp your style. To each their own.

Old 12-24-2007, 03:32 PM
1st Gear

[sm=chairshot.gif]...[sm=violent053.gif][sm=sick.gif]...[sm=boohoo.gif]damn...[sm=alcoholic.gif]Im sorry for what happened to your car. I would kill them if they would just scratch mine. But for sure get some pictures[sm=lol.gif].

Old 12-24-2007, 04:03 PM
1st Gear

Thats crappy, esp around christmas. Ew to halo headlights.. leave em to the bmws, it just doesn't look right on an audi. Go for E-codes and get an rs4 bumber while your at it.

Old 12-24-2007, 04:18 PM
2nd Gear

my car is that dark blue color that they had, if i get a cf hood i was gunna paint the sides and leave the middle cf. im second guessing the halo lites anyway so im probably not gunna get those, but wut r E-codes?
i also think im gunna get a nice lip spoiler and possible the wing over the rear window. im painting the lowers also since most of the car needs to be repainted. my p/s pump was f-ed b4 but im gettin them to pay for that too. and i found out i can also sue the kid that hit my car with his and say i have back injuries too.
as far as pics go i only have a disposable camera, but i do have a scanner and ill get those taken care of after x-mas. the insurance adjuster said he can e-mail me the pics also and hes lookin at the car on wednesday.

Quick Reply: not for the weak hearted.