Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Proformance for 3.0L A4..

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 06:43 AM
Default RE: Proformance for 3.0L A4..

ORIGINAL: YFZFourFifty

For that price.. I want total proformance.. IM probably going for the whole kit!.. by the end of the summer i should deff. have the chip- exhaust- and filter.

Suspension would come after that.. then s/c ... I am still pretty pissed that that damn pickup truck beat me out!!! i feel that its pretty rediculous.

Hopefully all this stuff will have me running low 12's.. high 11's.. wat u guys think

good louck getting ur auto to handle all that extra power.

but if you want you are goign to do any mods start with the transmission, i dont know if its possible to get an auto to handle it, i would just trade ur car in for a 6spd. do the s/c next cuz the exhaust will need to be custom fitted to the s/c.

there is no chance of an amateur driver getting high 11's with or without a s/c and all the mods ur tallkign about. just pick up a magainze and check what a 550hp ford gt gets...12.2@121. if you keep the auto you should be damn happy running 14's.

Old 06-20-2005, 10:26 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Proformance for 3.0L A4..

you have no idea what you tslking about "stfu".

S/C's don't touch the EM. With the auto tranny he;ll most liikely surpass 14s.

I hope you plan on mkaing a new name...cause that was a shi*ty 1st post.