Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

put a nice ding in my front bumper

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 02:00 PM
2nd Gear
Default put a nice ding in my front bumper

we just moved to a new house in daytona beach and i finally got my own space in the garage b/c we have a 3-car one now. unfortunately the garage doors are on the right side of the house and not the front, and the drveway starts in the front so you go a slightly over 90% turn from the beginning of the driveway to the garage, so it's real hard to pull in. i went too wide and i fcked up and hit the pillar. i'm pissed. happned yesterday.

i have another picture thatssuppose to go here and you really need to see it to understand how hard it is to turn into the garage but w/e photobucket wont upload that ONE ****************ing picture

so anywho theres no way i'm gonna be able to just put up with it, i'm gonna have to replace the bumper so i dont hate myself everytime i walk up to the car. isn't gonna happen right away b/c i make my own money, not my parents. anyways does anyone have an idea what this'll cost? i've found bumper covers that cost between $95-135. is my blue hard to match or anything like that?will they have to paint some of the hood and fenders to make the paint blend? thx.

Old 12-25-2005, 04:17 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: put a nice ding in my front bumper

That sucks man, merry christmas. I think we have all done something like this. If you found a new bumper for $95-$135, just get it and bring it to the body shop to have it painted. Any good body shop will be able to match the paint just fine, you will not have to patint any thing else on the car. Just save your self some money and put the bumper on your self. If you wanted to the body shop can fix the bumper that you have, just ask.

Old 12-25-2005, 05:37 PM
2nd Gear

get an rs4 or s4 bumper

Old 12-25-2005, 05:43 PM
3rd Gear

i filled the license plate holes and used audi paint match to paint over the puddy, looks great, cant tell they were over there and the transition between old paint to new paint is only noticable on a sunny day and if i directley point it out. in time the new paint will be unnoticable because right now its perfect and the old paint is a bit rock chipped. but if you are good with your hands, fixing that wont be hard, or expensive.

Old 12-26-2005, 02:15 AM
2nd Gear

dude i stripped my whole front bumber i thought about putting a leather thing on the front i think its called car bra or sumthing but then its always gonna be under there u kno. so i had to get the car fixed so no one would findout that it was like that i bought a new bumber and painted for $700 buy now i look at it if i did the smart thing i could of bought a bodykit for that price. if i was you and u were to repair that bumper mine as well get a bodykit.

Old 12-26-2005, 03:22 AM
2nd Gear

:\

Old 12-26-2005, 04:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Sp33d07

dude i stripped my whole front bumber i thought about putting a leather thing on the front i think its called car bra or sumthing but then its always gonna be under there u kno. so i had to get the car fixed so no one would findout that it was like that i bought a new bumber and painted for $700 buy now i look at it if i did the smart thing i could of bought a bodykit for that price. if i was you and u were to repair that bumper mine as well get a bodykit.
700 eh

Old 12-26-2005, 04:12 AM
1st Gear

nice house tho

Old 12-26-2005, 04:15 AM

ORIGINAL: ExpLlclT

nice house tho
I agree

Old 12-26-2005, 04:16 AM
2nd Gear