Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

raced a cavalier

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: raced a cavalier

It appears that you think you thought your sentencemakes sense, I think not.

ORIGINAL: MissionCtrl
not to praise cavi's or anything, but a stock cavi z24 vs. a stock b5 a4 1.8t, the cavi would most likely win. just because they're cheaply made and dime a dozen doesn't make them slower than a neon.
Sadly, most cars on the road could beat a stock B5, especially if the B5 is a 97-00. At least the 01 stands a better chance, but its still no faster than a 12v.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:22 PM
2nd Gear

thats y you chip em young

Old 02-13-2007, 03:35 PM
1st Gear

I work for a major high performance auto parts company. I see the "fart can" idiots in here all of the time buying their stick-on's and steering wheel covers.TYPE-R,baby!!! LOL I am torn when it comes to my feelings for these types of people. On one hand, they spend a lot of money in our store on high-markup garbage for their cars. On the other hand, the real performance guys have zero respect for them. NONE. They are completely laughed at by the muscle car guys. Occassionally, we get someone in here with a nice car like a Supra or Evo. I respect those guys.

I guess I have no problem taking their money. It feeds my kids and pays for gas in the A4.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:45 PM
1st Gear

waste of gas, waste of a thread. b0o!

Old 02-13-2007, 07:13 PM

if its a waste of a thread, then dont read it you ******* idiots

Old 02-13-2007, 07:15 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: EliteTuning1

cavalier's r slow. there's one always driving around my house. yellow witha body kit and chrome rims. i always see him on the road but he's smart enough not to mess with me.
Its an LS

Old 02-13-2007, 07:48 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: luvmysigp225

I work for a major high performance auto parts company. I see the "fart can" idiots in here all of the time buying their stick-on's and steering wheel covers.TYPE-R,baby!!! LOL I am torn when it comes to my feelings for these types of people. On one hand, they spend a lot of money in our store on high-markup garbage for their cars. On the other hand, the real performance guys have zero respect for them. NONE. They are completely laughed at by the muscle car guys. Occassionally, we get someone in here with a nice car like a Supra or Evo. I respect those guys.

I guess I have no problem taking their money. It feeds my kids and pays for gas in the A4.
It has nothing to do with their cars. Its how they do it. I have seen many very very nice civics, accords, preludes and integras. Nice kits, proffesioanl paint, rebuilt motor, proffesional exhaust, running 11's and 12's. Then you have the 3 color of primer everything in my car is from autozone, strobing lights everywhere, bad cat but I dont care unpainted body kit on stockies painted to match onew of the primer shades and they think they are fast b/c their exhaust could pierce any tempanic membrane in a 20ft radius. Thats the difference. The ones who take it seriously aqnd the ones who just think they can make some quick changes and start a car club of sh*tty cars. Buying our cars we have to have some level of seriousness considering the fact that any mods we do are way more expensive then on our japanese counterparts. We're also in a different class. But that aside, its the driver and the ride, not just the ride that make or break its status.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:45 PM
1st Gear

^^ well said well said

Old 02-13-2007, 08:52 PM
1st Gear

wow i have just read this whole thread... girls please ... meeeeow claws at 20 paces ....

ok to reiterate (is that spelt correct) on what nu yorka says .. if your 18 broke but want an individual car you make the most of what you got ... people here need to realise that they should help educate these kids .. talk to them .. one day they will be the audi owners and performance car / custom guys !!!

they probably aspire to own a stock lookin TT with a chip and some engine mods .. or to spend loads of cash on a hot Rod or custom car .. but on low income and maybe a little bad taste they stuck drivin whatt they got !!

just a thought before we end up drivin cars that run on rails or need no driver skill / participation