Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

REVENGE on tyre fitter

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 05:58 PM
1st Gear
Default REVENGE on tyre fitter

the dipsh*t who fitted my new tyres will never know how close to a broken nose he came. four new 225/40/18's were fitted to the rs4s on my tdi avant quattro. two of the wheels came back looking as if they had been thrown face down on the ground. i took time off work to collect the car during the day and i had time only to pay and dash back to work. i was back at work when i realised that two of them were damaged, badly. one chip looks as if it was hit with a hammer. i am used to these morons dragging their knuckles on the ground and drooling, and knowing my perpetual extreme misfortune with cars i expected the outside rim to be damaged somehow. but i am permanently in awe of the stupidity of these people. the rims are actually fine but the spokes are in *****. did same neanderthal stand over one of his baboons shoddy work? of course not. "that didn't happen here" was his mantra. i argued for twenty minutes with him. he actually tried to convince me i had kerbed them. no swirls, just sraight chips like a stonechipped bumper. did you ever get so mad that reality seemed like a dream and you just lose control of your body? i actually don't know how i restrained myself. i'm a big guy and i wanted to punch him!

Old 08-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Default RE: REVENGE on tyre fitter

wow dude. thats some serious misfortune. im sorry man thats some shitty luck, screw that guy who mounted em. theres gotta be somethin you can do...

Old 08-12-2005, 06:14 PM
1st Gear

thanks for the support. i'm a pretty mellow guy overall but i am seriously mad over this. one one hand i'm trying to get over it but on the other i would love to mess with him. any suggestions?

Old 08-12-2005, 06:17 PM

haha well you could find his car and mess with his wheels, but that would be illegal. nah thats messed up, but i really feel for you man- fvckin up someones wheels when they are paying you to do it right. and then not admitting you did anything, as if you wouldnt know. thats some bs.

Old 08-12-2005, 06:23 PM
1st Gear

thanks man. did you ever just wish you couldn't care less about cars?? i could write books about my misfortunes over the years. it's down to that same attitude you always get in the motor trade- the customer is there for the benefit of the business. i think my only solution for the wheels is to polish the outside of the spokes of all four wheels. has anyone done this????