Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sorry to say I am leaving the A4 clan...

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 09:42 PM
2nd Gear
Default Sorry to say I am leaving the A4 clan...

Well the opportunity presented itself and I went for it, I am no longer a A4 owner... well I am until it sells anyway. lol I picked up a '00 A6 2.7T 6MT!!!!!!!!! I am so stoked this thing is pretty sweet. I got it dirt cheap too! The only problem is there is a couple things I need to fix. But she is sooo sexy!All I need now is to fix the door on the A4 (see other thread) and it's leaving... I am actually really sad to see it go, even tho it is a tip. It was a fun car after I got it chipped and recently put the MBC in. Oh well, the power of the bi-turbo crushes it anyday... LOL It isn't running at its best at the moment, becuase I need to replace the CTS, EGT sensor and at least 1 O2 sensor. I can tell she is limping compared to what it can really give. But I am looking forward to getting this puppy chipped... 320hp... YUM!!! Lol well of course I have pics!!! Check it out!

http://www.putfile.com/alias747/images/103905

Old 05-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Default RE: Sorry to say I am leaving the A4 clan...

Sorry to hear. I'll miss seeing that pic. every now and then.

Old 05-01-2007, 10:10 PM
4th Gear

WHAT??? How much are you getting it for and arn't you like 19 or something? I can't remember. LOL Nice car though! Would you be interested in selling your chip? What kind of A4 did you have? (Year, tip tranny?)

Josh

Old 05-01-2007, 10:17 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah Josh it's a tip, remember we have like the same car? lol I dont think I can sell the chip tho, I dont know how I would go back to stock with my MBC in. Plus I want to get it out the door asap. The Inmotion chip is awesome tho, even before the MBC I had like a 8 second 0-60 time with a tip and no other mods.

Old 05-01-2007, 10:19 PM

sorry to see you go, but also congratulations on picking up the A6! that's a really sweet car, and I'm sure it hauls *** pretty nicely too.

Old 05-01-2007, 10:22 PM
4th Gear

I will trade you my stock ECU plus a few bucks for the chipped one. I will also take your mbc off your hands!

Josh

P.S. are you still driving the A4 right now?

Old 05-01-2007, 10:25 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Belligerenceā„¢

sorry to see you go, but also congratulations on picking up the A6! that's a really sweet car, and I'm sure it hauls *** pretty nicely too.
Haha it def spanks the A4! And the 6 speed is WORLDS more fun than tip [:'(]

Well Josh, at this point it probably jsut wouldnt be worth it for me. Sorry dude, but hey PM me or somethign bro.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:15 PM
4th Gear

Congratulations on the new whip. Glad you got rid of tip and went with beloved manual transmission, must be a averagly fast ride. And yes stick is way more fun, tip is boring as hell. I almost cried in 2004 when my dad owned a G35 with a auto tranny.. pointless, sports cars/sportish cars should only be made in stick, much more fun imo!

Old 05-02-2007, 01:05 PM
2nd Gear

Yes man way more fun to drive a a6 2.76mt i drove a 6 speed s4 the other day and i was like wow so much more power then my a4 but i like my baby, try not to get any more speeding tickets now that you can launch and go real fast.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Site Moderator

EEEK!
Too big and bubly looking for me. But, if youre happy, Im happy for you. It will be beastly when chipped.
I take it you wont be going the inmotion route with this one?

Quick Reply: Sorry to say I am leaving the A4 clan...