Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SpeedTuning Chip Group Buy *GOOD UNTIL Dec. 23*

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 11:06 AM
Default SpeedTuning Chip Group Buy *GOOD UNTIL Dec. 23*

B5's and B6's re-mapping you chip will be $125. I spoke with Oliver at his place today, and he is giving us an amazing deal. Let me know ASAP if you are interested.

A Heads up to everyone who is interested. I will be collecting the money for this Group Buy myself. After speaking with Oliver this morning it will save lots of headaches. Once I have money from 10 buyers we can start scheduling the flashing. Obviously those that pay me first are going to have first dibs on the times/days for their vehicles. I have a good amount of interest on a few sites so hopefully it won't take me too long to get those 10 participants.

You can paypal me at bealiams@hotmail.com (add on 2% for seller fees, so I don't get screwed on this) or certified check and money orders are good too. PM or email for my address. Please include all of your contact information as well.

I am putting together a group buy for SpeedTuning chips (www.speedtuningusa.com). I have done quite a bit of research, including speaking with locals who have had this companies chip installed on their cars, and everything I have heard back seems to be quite good. Feel free to research them yourselves though.

SpeedTuning is big overseas in Europe and such, just hasn’t quite broken into the US scene like Revo, GIAC and others have. Good thing with that is their programs are fairly inexpensive, plus they have a local shop (their shop, not an authorized dealer) in Burtonsville, MD. They can also flash your chip and overnight it back to you, so location isn't really important.

After speaking with Oliver at SpeedTuning he can get us a pretty damn good deal as long as I can find at least 10 buyers. Chips for the Audi’s would be somewhere from $200 - $250, or less. These will be flashed, either in or out of the car, meaning if you’re worried about voiding any warranties don’t be. The dealership won’t be able to tell.

Keep in mind this GB isn't only for Audi, I have a few BMW and MB guys interested as well. So if you have friends with other vehicles let me know. This is a good opportunity to add some HP at a great price. Please let me know if you are interested, or know of anyone who is interested. I have 4 people on the list now, and again need to get that to 10. PM or email me (Aaron) at aaron@allaroundthehome.com with all of your car's information.

Thanks!

Old 11-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Default RE: SpeedTuning Chip Group Buy

no one?

Old 11-14-2007, 04:45 PM
2nd Gear

theyre website is not opening up.
what kind of gains do they promise

Old 11-14-2007, 04:51 PM
2nd Gear

it loaded i found power gaines it looks good but how doi know its reputable

Old 11-14-2007, 06:02 PM
5th Gear

sounds exactly the same as inmotion. you'll pay less but get less...

Old 11-14-2007, 08:16 PM
3rd Gear

Hey Aaron, I have 2000 A4 1.8T, and I've been waiting for APR to do some kind of Thanksgiving sale that some people have been talking about. I actually want to pick up an extra ecu at a junk yard, they quoted me like $100, which seemed like a good deal. But I have to check mine out first - find out the engine code and # of the chip in my car now. Apparently even the dealer couldn't tell me which chip # I have from giving them the VIN, year, manual transmission, no ESP... So I have to actually get to it before I can buy one. What timeframe are you looking at for sending in a list of buyers to them? Do they give discounts for upgrades, and can they support upgrades like if I decide to go BT, bigger injectors, and FMIC later? Thanks.

Old 11-14-2007, 08:21 PM
5th Gear

can u get this chip and get it tuned by like giac or something?

Old 11-14-2007, 08:35 PM
1st Gear

No APR thanksgiving sale this year. You'll have to wait until xmas.

Old 11-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Tech Slut

ORIGINAL: Bogie

But I have to check mine out first - find out the engine code and # of the chip in my car now. Apparently even the dealer couldn't tell me which chip # I have from giving them the VIN, year, manual transmission, no ESP... So I have to actually get to it before I can buy one.
that sounds ridiculous. VIN always can tell you what your car's exact stats are. call someone who isn't brain dead. You say APR said this? I don't believe it.

Old 11-15-2007, 09:39 AM

Yes the chips can be re-tuned for BT's and other mods. I have spoken with people who have had complete custom tunes by them. I'm guessing you would get a discount, but not 100% on that.

These guys are not Inmotion, I am not one for buying products that are cheap and sacrafising quality/performance. I did a lot of research on these guys and spoke with a lot of people with their flashes. Everything I came up with seems quite good. Audi, BMW and MB guys have vouched for them, and like I said in the beginning they have been around in Europe for a long time.

This "chip" will not be tuned by GIAC or anyone else. That is where they save money buy not going through dealers. They do the re-mapping themselves.

Originially I was planning on getting this done early in the new year, but it seems like I have a good interest at the moment, so looks like it might happen before that.

B5 tunes will be LESS THAN $200. You really can't beat that. Let me know soon of you guys want to put on the buyers list. PM or email me your cars specs so we can get this underway!

Quick Reply: SpeedTuning Chip Group Buy *GOOD UNTIL Dec. 23*