Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

think i found a good HID kit on ebay...

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 03:13 AM
1st Gear
Default think i found a good HID kit on ebay...

I know most HID kits on ebay are garbage but what do you guys think of this particular one? It comes with a 3 year warranty that covers the bulbs and ballasts. The seller has a 100% positive rating and is located in the US. For about $215 shipped thats not too bad

Good ebay HID kit???

Old 11-30-2006, 03:31 AM
Default RE: think i found a good HID kit on ebay...

Hey man, our forums have a sponsor (right hand side of this page). They (VisionBulbs) offer a variety of size bulbs and light outputs. A lot of people from this forum have purchased kits from them. $200 (includes shipping)...So save yourself a couple bucks and buy from someone reputable.

Old 11-30-2006, 04:32 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Deb38

Hey man, our forums have a sponsor (right hand side of this page). They (VisionBulbs) offer a variety of size bulbs and light outputs. A lot of people from this forum have purchased kits from them. $200 (includes shipping)...So save yourself a couple bucks and buy from someone reputable.
That ebay seller has a 100% positive feedback score.. You dont get more reputable than that. That kit is a good deal. Obviously we like to promote our sponsors, so definately try to investigate what they have to offer first whenever you are looking to buy. When buying from ebay-a seller with a 100% positive feedback score, its a good feeling, like a guarantee on a box....
Why would someone put a guarantee on a box? Hmm, very interesting. Here's the way i see it. A guy puts a fancy guarantee on the box cuz he wants you to feel all warm and toasty inside. Makes a man feel good. Why shouldn't it? You figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come down and leave a quarter, am i right? What's my point? The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy. Well, I'm not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. Next thing you know there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter is knocked up. I've seen it a hundred times. So, why do they put a guarantee on the box then? Cuz they know all they sold you was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it "guaranteed", i will. I got spare time. But for now, for your own sake, for your daughter's sake, it doesn't hurt to think about buying a quality product from one of our sponsors.

http://www.autoforumuniverse.com/ads...sionbulbs.com/

Old 11-30-2006, 05:14 AM

.... and that was the most random **** ever, but I still laughed. Laughed my *** off, damn I love vodka.

Old 11-30-2006, 05:25 AM
1st Gear

Oh ****...I still got about 1/16 of my bottle left...my half gallon jug of a bottle, LoL. I love vodka too.

Old 11-30-2006, 10:55 AM
3rd Gear

tommy boy!? hahah!! go with visionbulbs.com dude! have you ever tried to return something you bought on ebay? its a major pain! i got the 8000K and I couldnt be happier with it... nice and blue and really bright. but since i have ecodes i've been blinding ppl on the road.. haha...

Old 11-30-2006, 01:35 PM

ORIGINAL: smokeU

tommy boy!? hahah!! go with visionbulbs.com dude! have you ever tried to return something you bought on ebay? its a major pain! i got the 8000K and I couldnt be happier with it... nice and blue and really bright. but since i have ecodes i've been blinding ppl on the road.. haha...
That's a risk I'd be willing to take....

Old 11-30-2006, 01:38 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: ProOnThaSnow

ORIGINAL: smokeU

That's a risk I'd be willing to take....
what risk blinding ppl?

Old 11-30-2006, 01:56 PM

yeah, it was meant to be a joke, I wasn't actually serious.

Old 11-30-2006, 07:28 PM
1st Gear

n/m

Quick Reply: think i found a good HID kit on ebay...