Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tyers

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 05:17 PM
1st Gear
Default tyers

Hi just a quick one . got a quattro A4 2.6 v6 1996 , I have notest that the front tyers are getting a bit thin on the tread and the backs are nearly new the question is do i have to change all 4 tyers or can i get just 2 new ones for the front of the same make .

Regards wizzz0

Old 04-03-2005, 05:25 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: tyers

Welcome to Audi Forums wizzz0!

Since you're new... check out the START HERE! (click this link) link to get a rundown of the lingo/vocab here at audiforums.

Then be sure to search the archives when you have a question. Chances are the question has been asked before (probably several times) and the archives will have plenty of information to answer your question. If you still need answers, please feel free to ask questions.

Don't feel intimidated; we are all a bunch of pretty cool guys (and gals). Feel free to post advice, comments, ideas, suggestions, and even pics.
================================================== ==========================================
If the backs are truly "very new", then yes, you can put two new ones on the front. Best rule of thumb is to have at least 8/10 tread on the used tires.