Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

vtec?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 05:04 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: vtec?

in the end your drivin a audi or a civic. i will take a slow audi anyday over a civic

Old 03-12-2005, 06:12 PM

if u have a 2.8 just supercharge it!

Old 03-12-2005, 06:17 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!

selling your Audi for a civic....... LOL !! go ahead

-first, if you let a 1.8l 4cyl. outrun your 2.8l 6cyl (even with the weight difference) the only thing to blame would be your driving..
-next, if you wanted an A4 to tune and race, why did you get the 2.8? again only you to blame there..
-finally, when you get that POS Honda, carefull not to slam the doors, they only weigh about 3lbs. (POS), and when you hit 65 on the hwy make sure your ready to turn your stereo up, because the road noise you get through that POS is horrible.. but then again i allready mentioned the 3lb. doors, and really how much sound dampering can you really do with that... (POS)

I guess my final point is..... PLEASE PLEASE SELL YOU AUDI AND GO GET YOURSELF A CIVIC...
because your Audi deserves better than you...

Old 03-12-2005, 07:44 PM
2nd Gear

Man this is harst but soooooo goddamn tru. you are dumb.

Old 03-12-2005, 08:20 PM
1st Gear

i've read some stupid comments before...but this topic started right here had to be a sarcastic joke meant to stir some **** up...why the hell would anyone want a honda rice rocket over a smooth audi?

Old 03-12-2005, 09:27 PM
2nd Gear

and of all the japanese cars out there, you chose the SOHC civic????? pleeaase, please sell your audi bud. you have to be a terrible driver to lose to one of those, honestly.

Old 03-12-2005, 09:50 PM
3rd Gear

Yeah, this guy was obviously just looking for some attention, and we gave it to him. There is no comparison between an A4 and any Civic. Look at the numbers. Look at the specs. He's obviously either a terrible, terrible driver or he is making this whole thing up in order to try to **** off a forum full of Audi drivers because he thinks it's clever. Note how he says HONDA RULES at the end of his post. Just because.
When you say that this pisses you off, or that "HNODA IS A POS RICER FAGMOBILE SHITBOX OMG" he's getting exactly the reaction he wanted. Just leave this alone.

Old 03-13-2005, 12:28 AM
1st Gear

Rice is nice

Old 03-13-2005, 12:42 AM
1st Gear

First of all to all of the people that agreed with me that 2.8's are slow but nice looking thank you. As far as the rest of you guys that talk about Civics or Honda's period are dumb. Of course there are some ugly looking Honda's out there. We have all seen them. My point is that there are really nice look'n Civics out there that run 12's and under inthe 1/4 mile. And another thing, who runs high boost on a motor with stock internals? No one in this forum can run over 6 lbs of boost on there stock internals. I take that back, you can but you will blow your motor. A buddy of mine owns a SOHC Honda Del Sol and he runs low 12's. I am willing to bet that a Civic with a a B18 swap whether it is an GSR motor or a regular LS is faster than any of or 2.8's. No one in here can argue that Audi's hp per dollar is good. That is all that I am saying people.

Old 03-13-2005, 12:47 AM
3rd Gear

This thread =

[sm=icon_blah.gif] [sm=icon_blah.gif] [sm=icon_blah.gif]

[sm=sigh.gif]

Quick Reply: vtec?