Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What can it take?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 01:54 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: What can it take?

ORIGINAL: David_K

BTW what the hell is an A4 S line. i called audi they dont even make them. the "s-line" is for the A6. so whatd ya do....buy the decals?
maibe you have to call another audi dealer, because the s-line exist in all models except the allroad and the a8, see this link to see the specific pieces of the sline:

http://www.vagparts.com/S-line/A4_S_line_parts.htm

or you can see the official audi s line webpage:

http://www.audi.com/de/de/unternehme...portpakete.jsp

Old 12-13-2004, 02:05 AM
4th Gear

I didnt know revo spike that high, if so you will be making some real hp. Its basiclly like apr, revo stole alot of stuff from them.

Old 12-13-2004, 02:11 AM
1st Gear

revo and apr are 16 or 20 psi, but apr has more torque at low rpm, and revo has more power at the end of the chart

Old 12-13-2004, 03:57 AM

ORIGINAL: trailboss

the a4 can take 25psi. ive seen people running them on 22psi all day long
Yeah all day for that day only if its a stock turbo.

ORIGINAL: red.dragon
With the revo they said it would spike to 20 psi... am I still in the safe zone?
Yea it should be fine, i would upgrade the DV the 710N is still junk with that much boost. It will last for a while but i don think it will hold 20psi good. As long as you give your car proper warm up and cool down before you drive it hard it will be fine. Also consider a boost gauge becuase it looks cool and it can help monitor your boost or vacum if something goes wrong.

naw 22 psi is perfectly acceptable. even on stock turbo you just have to keep an eye on EGT. if EGT gets to hot it will melt the O2 sensors and cat. but if your not running a cat then you can run that kind of boost no problem.

Oh yeah i went on audis website there is an s-line. i guess that dealer was saying HE didnt have any s-lines