Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why replace DV with a stronger spring rate???

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Default RE: Why replace DV with stronger spring rate???

Even if installed "correct" air tries to escape somewhere, and under that pressure it would find its way out.
However, a large percentage of us run the valve in reverse; some say it holds boost "gooder" and it makes a louder BOV sound (Forge 007). In that case, with the boost pressure pushing directly against it instead of at the side, you need to adjust spring rates or those of us pushing >20 will leak.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 05-11-2007, 11:03 AM
1st Gear

Sorry, my reply is nothing to do with this subject. Fahquad, I emailed you a question regarding your body kit. Did you receive it? Thanks.

Old 05-11-2007, 01:12 PM

Would it be better to stick with the stock DV when running a unchipped car? or is it better to run it with a performance DV? Right now i'm running my car with the Baily's.

Old 05-11-2007, 01:45 PM

ORIGINAL: kchao2000

Sorry, my reply is nothing to do with this subject. Fahquad, I emailed you a question regarding your body kit. Did you receive it? Thanks.
I never check PM's 'cause I'm on like 5 audi forums.... lol I just checked and although I had a bunch, nothing was there from you. Resend or hit me up email at lee.wasson@cookmedical.com
There is no body kit on my car. Sides are S4 door blades and front is stock; I cut out the lowest center cross piece and all the support pieces in the middle (to give more exposure to FMIC), and then molded Zender lips to the bottom. Then I did custom mesh for all grilles. So I guess you can say it can't be bought anywhere. But it doesn't look like that now as I keep messing with it to get the lines to match up a little more and not look so "body kit" like. Adding a splitter this summer, too, but molding it in instead of slapping it on and leaving unpainted.