Audi A5 This sleek mid-sized A5 coupe offers performance with a roomy interior.

Interested in the design of future car models? Get paid to talk about it!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 02:11 PM
1st Gear
Default Interested in the design of future car models? Get paid to talk about it!

Hello car enthusiast! Are you interested in influencing future car designs? We are looking for a few interesting and creative people who would like to share with us their thoughts and experiences on car design (interior and exterior). A professional interviewer will conduct a 3-hour interview in your home. You will be paid for your time, and there is also a possible opportunity to test drive a car different from what you currently own.

To be considered for participation you must be between the ages of 26-65 AND drive one of the following car models: Infiniti G37 coupe, Hyundai Genesis coupe, Audi A5 coupe, BMW 335i coupe or Mercedes Benz E350 coupe. Must live in Orange County or Los Angeles, California.

Please e-mail Allison at modelpeople2@modelpeopleinc.com for more details. Please provide your name, age, the car model that you own, year of car and city you reside in.

If you can think of any qualifying friends who might be interested please don't hesitate to share this opportunity with them.

Old 02-08-2024, 10:34 AM
1st Gear

If you are interested in the future of design, then come to me, I can give you advice on many aspects, for example, if you take 3D design, then you should look at Saroni David France, which describes in detail every feature in automotive 3D design and points out in detail every mistake during the process , you should read it to know more.