Audi A5 This sleek mid-sized A5 coupe offers performance with a roomy interior.

New A5 (maybe)

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2015, 07:03 PM
1st Gear
Default New A5 (maybe)

hi all, Tom from Boston here. Long time GTI owner, I'm currently in number 4- a 2013 2d, 6speed. But I think I'm ready for, and can swing an Audi. So, I
think I'm about to pull the trigger on a '15 A5, premium plus, with sport package and 6 speed manual. A local dealer has come up with a$476/month lease, 12k miles, $2,000 down.
I have two questions--1: is this a good deal? And 2: what is maintainance schedule for first 3 years? Is there a major service before 36,000? Or just oil and filter change?
Thanks,

Old 05-05-2015, 10:04 PM
DOT
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Whloft
hi all, Tom from Boston here. Long time GTI owner, I'm currently in number 4- a 2013 2d, 6speed. But I think I'm ready for, and can swing an Audi. So, I
think I'm about to pull the trigger on a '15 A5, premium plus, with sport package and 6 speed manual. A local dealer has come up with a$476/month lease, 12k miles, $2,000 down.
I have two questions--1: is this a good deal? And 2: what is maintainance schedule for first 3 years? Is there a major service before 36,000? Or just oil and filter change?
Thanks,
My apologies that this is not an answer to your question. Just want to say I too am a long time Golf/GTI driver that recently made the trade up. You're going to love it - the A5 is a great car, but know that you'll find the A5 ever so slightly underpowered relative to the GTI (I'd always planned some power mods).