Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A6 4F - Removing Motorola Phone Kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 06:04 PM
1st Gear
Default A6 4F - Removing Motorola Phone Kit

Hi all

New member, so apologies if this is posted in the wrong place... Or if it has already been discussed.

I have a 2005 A6 4F and it has the phone prep (if it is the correct terminology) with the Motorola phone installed in the center arm rest.

Having recently installed a FISCON Handsfree Bluetooth - Audi MMI 2G "Pro" from Kufatec and it works great apart from the syncing of the address book.

When I asked the supplier (Kufatec) and they suggested I needed to remove the original Motorola and then it should work as expected, but were unable to instruct me on how to do this.

Does anybody out there have any instructions on how to remove the original Motorola phone and cradle from the arm rest?

Also, if there is any suggested replacement parts for the cradle so I can utilize the center arm rest for storage after removal, that would also help me no-end.

Thank you in advance for any responses and if there is any further information required, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards
Nick