Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A6 exhaust question

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Default RE: A6 exhaust question

I'm not looking to gain 7,000,0000 horse powers from removing them. Hell, I don't even car if I loose a few hp's. For me I want my Ko3's to last as long as possible (untill I upgrade ) Like Joe said Back pressure is bad for the turbos so why not relieve some pressure. Also does not cause as much turbo lag. I am not changing the cats either...

Food for thought, Think about how many Gatorade's, Vitamin Waters, or any drink that comes in a bottle that you throw away. Every year this country alone burns 50 millions barrels of oil to produce the lovely plastic bottles.. I agree with saving the planet, but you can not complain about a couple hundred people gutting pre-cats when the US knows that they can produce enough energy to power the country with Solar energy. Trust me I did the research I was worried about this too, but once I found what the US gov does and doesn't do, you realize that one person leaving a pre-cat is not even going to make a dent.

Old 04-16-2008, 10:40 PM
1st Gear

Touche'

I would definitely get new cats and piggie pipes = ) I WANT THOSE TURBOS TO LAST!!

Old 04-17-2008, 08:16 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: trapped

I'm not looking to gain 7,000,0000 horse powers from removing them. Hell, I don't even car if I loose a few hp's. For me I want my Ko3's to last as long as possible (untill I upgrade ) Like Joe said Back pressure is bad for the turbos so why not relieve some pressure. Also does not cause as much turbo lag. I am not changing the cats either...

Food for thought, Think about how many Gatorade's, Vitamin Waters, or any drink that comes in a bottle that you throw away. Every year this country alone burns 50 millions barrels of oil to produce the lovely plastic bottles.. I agree with saving the planet, but you can not complain about a couple hundred people gutting pre-cats when the US knows that they can produce enough energy to power the country with Solar energy. Trust me I did the research I was worried about this too, but once I found what the US gov does and doesn't do, you realize that one person leaving a pre-cat is not even going to make a dent.
Perfectly put Trapped!!

OOOO

Old 04-17-2008, 02:24 PM

Because of what the "Government" does or doesn't do, I've decided that it won't matter if I completely disregard my surroundings because one person doesn't matter? This kind of thinking is why we are in this situation now.

High flow cats work just as good as straight pipes and will add life to your turbos, fact and my point.

Also, just because the guy living next to you or some large scale company does less than desirable things doesn't validate what you are stating, people in agreement with you are only in agreement because they want to give cause to what they know is wrong, and it is wrong, and illegal; lets just ride around throwing trash out of our windows and **** all over toilet seats, someone else will clean it up anyways, right? I'm done.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:47 PM

All right enough of this. If you really cared why did you buy an a6. Seriously the PRIUS would have been a better option!

Old 04-18-2008, 12:11 AM

I can't afford a hybrid...

Old 04-18-2008, 12:45 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-...QQcmdZViewItem

Sell the a6 get that ^^^ haha. I really don't care, but this really isnt the forum for environmentalists... Most people here would rather get power.

Old 04-18-2008, 01:20 AM
1st Gear

I mentioned in my initial post that angry hippies need not reply, and sure enough... Maybe if i play some Slayer on my computer i will have less hippies respond to my posts.. maybe..

Old 04-18-2008, 08:35 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: trapped

All right enough of this. If you really cared why did you buy an a6. Seriously the PRIUS would have been a better option!
Well put again Trapped!

As a matter of fact, I am working towards a cold and snow free environment!! I hate winter....keep the cold in Canada where it belongs!! I am boycotting all sleds, saucers, ski's, snowboards, snowmobiles and any other snow equipment!!

OOOO

Old 04-18-2008, 08:47 AM
1st Gear

I feel you on the snow joeski. Im in Michigan.Snow isnt all that bad though, if u have quattro snow drifting is awsome!! I feel like a pro. I enjoyed this winter.
But im looking forward to my first summer with the Audi = )

Quick Reply: A6 exhaust question