Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bluetooth phone and rear parking sensors

Old 06-22-2008, 04:36 AM
Default bluetooth phone and rear parking sensors

HiAll new here so please be gentle. I have a 2007 A6 and want to use the Bluetooth phone kit integrated in to the sat nav and centre console. I called Audi and they said as it isn't factory fitted it cant be done! Now surely this is not true it can only be a box and a couple of cables ?
So has anyone done this ? is it possible could i do it myself ?and where would i source the parts ?

Second Question is i neglected to order rear parking sensors and as i dive in London alot boy do i need them lol. can i get these done aftermarket that would be indistinguishable from the originals ? the care is leased so i don't want to screw up the warrantee

Old 06-22-2008, 06:15 AM
Default RE: bluetooth phone and rear parking sensors

aftermarket reverse sensors are cheap on eBay and very easy to fit as for blue-tooth I personally use the ear phone type which means no wiring, you could use many blue-tooth receptors that stand alone in the car and no wiring.

im not at my main computer so I cant access the correct info for your car for ready fitted blue-tooth but Ill check later ( never did like London ) far too busy for me

Old 06-22-2008, 02:08 PM

I'm not struck but a man has to make a living, I would be very grateful if you could let me know if there is a bluetooth kit that integrates with the Audi system. would the aftermarket sensors be the same as Audis ?

Old 06-25-2008, 03:32 AM

sorry to bump my own thread but does anyone have any ideas ? I would prefer to use Audi original equipment as it is under warrantee and leased

Old 06-25-2008, 06:10 AM
2nd Gear

About 85% of this forum consists of forum members that own the C5 version of the A6 (2004 and earlier in the US). So only 15% of the forum members have any first hand knowledge about the 2007 A6. The 15% of the forum members that own the C6 (2005 -present in the US) arealmost all US drivers.To compound the problem,the A6 that is sent to the States comes standard with Bluetooth so very few, if any, of the remaining 15% have anyexperienceregarding after market bluetooth in a 2007 A6.As a result, it is going to be difficult to get an answer to your bluetoth question.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:19 AM

Hi Kevin, thanks for the reply i didnt realise i was in such exhalted company lol i will just have to live in hope

MArk

Old 08-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Default A4 2005 nav/bluetooth?

Can any one tell me if you have found a way to intigrate a bluetooth function with a Audi Navi Plus A4 S4 RS4 RNS-E Navigation DVD MP3 . Note this is for the 2005 and does not come with a blue tooth function but does come with some kind of phone interface likely for a phone cradle. thanks. steve