Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

Bluetooth Integration Unit Compatible with Any Bluetooth Capable Phone

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Banned
Default Bluetooth Integration Unit Compatible with Any Bluetooth Capable Phone

Audi A8 Bluetooth Integration

Laws are coming into effect concerning certain areas in the United States that you must use hands-free cell phones while driving and communicating via cell phone.

If you own an Audi A8, you already know that a port in your center console already exists for this easily adaptable good-intentioned habit. However, with that port, two more items with which Audi is not supplying their customers are needed for the successful completion to the Bluetooth integration. Those items are:

Motorola V-60 integrator module
Correct eligible Audi console cradle
The Motorola V-60 module integrator is currently priced at $405.00 (shipping included). Audi uses a cradle that is compatible for the V-60 phone. However, depending on the manufacturing date of your Audi A8, an obsolete cradle may have been placed in the center console.

Any Audi A8 produced before 2005 is equipped with 4E0-862-407-A for the cradle. Any A8 produced during or after 2005 is equipped with 4E0-862-407-B. Refer to the sticker on the bottom of the cradle for current part number. If you have received the older cradle model, you will need to purchase the updated model. Unfortunately, 4E0-862-407-A cradle is obsolete as it is old technology. That cradle WILL NOT work.

In addition, Audi has stopped production of this cradle. Once orders meet the limited quantity, the cradles will no longer be available.

To successfully integrate the Bluetooth, we must program the module to be read by the Audi cradle (which will take about two weeks). We currently have both items in stock.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please call James R. Cooper at 614-937-0301 or Bryan L. Wright at 614-579-7409. We know that you will fall in love with this integration as a new feature to your car.
We look forward to hearing from you!
James Cooper
Bryan Wright

Old 08-13-2008, 07:49 PM
1st Gear

First off it was very difficult to get ahold of these guys and when I finally did the communication was not that bad. So they set up a request for $405.00 through paypal. I sent the money on 6-10-08 and they said I would receive there module within 30 days. It is now 8-13-08 I still have no module and they won't pick up there phone with the numbers listed in there original post. So I am just letting everyone now buyer-be-ware. I am going to try and dispute it through paypal and hopefully get the money back but I would rather have the damn module to use in my car.

If anyone has any additional information about these guys please let me know.

Thanks,

Anthony