Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

celtic tuning

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 03:45 AM
Default celtic tuning

has anybody used celtic tuning ? any stories ? what other companies would you use for engine re-mapping ?

thanks
neil

Old 08-10-2007, 07:19 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: celtic tuning

I would run away from that as fast as you can. I have been reading more and more about bootleag tuning where the people are selling bs tuning and changing there name every couple of months. there have been several people that have been burned.

there is a ton of new stuff out for the 2.7t vastperformance has a new file where you can select you boost levels. best to contact a repitible tuner than to take a chance. stick with the proven people imho

Old 08-10-2007, 09:47 PM
1st Gear

deffinitly stay away. although I am new to the audis this is nothing new in the domestic world. you get a few dime store tuners and they just mess it up for the rest of the people that are looking for chips.

Old 08-11-2007, 12:43 PM
1st Gear

I wonder if they have any connections to the Celtic Racing Team. Those guys race motorcycles at a bunch of tracks around the country including Loudon up here in NH. Fast guys! I don't know if there is any connection to the Audi Tuning though. My gut feeling is no, and I'd stick to the people that are reputable.