Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting her out on track

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Default Getting her out on track

Yesterday I was inspired to post a couple of videos of me out on track with my car. Thought I'd share them.

I did Buttonwillow back in April. It was a lot of fun. This video is from my final session on Sunday afternoon. I followed around an NSX for a few laps until the M3 I pointed by spun going into turn one. Then, I had an open track for the last few laps. I actually ran 5 <--thats FIVE seconds quicker when I didn't have the NSX in front of me. Around the middle of the video is when I point by the M3 and an Evo. The M3 has such an awesome exhaust note. Guy was a quick driver too.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vvusi6

I ran at Willow Springs last weekend. Unfortunately, my weekend was cut short by a bad alternator. I was behind the guy who won the RS4 (Visceral Thirst) on the grid for the second session. He was a cool dude. Anyway, in this video, I'm on the grid behind an Alpina B7. Not something you see everyday. And, directly behind me is an Ultima GTR. That car was so sweet. He spun out after a few laps. I almost caught him by the end of the session. You can see him and his huge wing just in front of me.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/88w78x

I run with NASA. It's a lot of fun. But, we don't have a big enough Audi representation. Gotta get some more of you guys out there! I'm planning on doing Cal Speedway in a few months. Varoooommmm