AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi A6 (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a6-9/)
-   -   Hella Smoked Tail Lights!!!!! (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a6-9/hella-smoked-tail-lights-74552/)

Cappachinoo 09-13-2007 06:11 PM

RE: Hella Smoked Tail Lights!!!!!

ORIGINAL: EnviedA6

So then why are you on this forum, it your scared about what's legal and what's not, then cool. KEEP YOUR CAR STOCK AND DRIVE LIKE A GRANDMA. You don't need to know anything more about your car or what you can do with it :D
Drive like grandma, is that all you could come up with, you just mad I bust your ass with facts. What I got done to my car is on a need to know basics, I could have 1000 hp, i still wouldnt tell you. I do know that its not what you put on your car, its how you drive it,keep drive like a fool and you gonna keep gettin ticket homeboy.

EnviedA6 09-13-2007 06:48 PM

First off I'm not your homeboy,
Second, you have no facts to give. It's proven in every post, that you know nothing. Even in your own thread you started, you stated you knew nothing. You're pretty sad and pathetic to the point that I don't understand why I even respond back. You have no known knowledge to even create 1000hp, even if youwere competentenough, you would'nt know what anything under your hood did.
You should stick to watching TV and movies since obviously recited a line from "The Fast and The Furious" and the fact that you can't spell really well.
I'd be perfectly happy to get a ticket, since there are others who obide by the law and make sure everything is street legal before it hits the streets, like you. That's why I referred to you as a grandma, do yourself a favor and just sell your car and ride the bus. Maybe it'll be safer for you.
Third thing is that even if you had 1000hp, you wouldn't know what to do with it since everything you do is according to the law.
Have fun posting whatever lines to make you happy. All I know is you still know nothing, need I say more?

tmgolfx360 09-13-2007 10:11 PM

OWNED,, JUST GET YOUR DAMN LIGHTS

Cappachinoo 09-13-2007 11:22 PM

ORIGINAL: EnviedA6

First off I'm not your homeboy,
Second, you have no facts to give. It's proven in every post, that you know nothing. Even in your own thread you started, you stated you knew nothing. You're pretty sad and pathetic to the point that I don't understand why I even respond back. You have no known knowledge to even create 1000hp, even if youwere competentenough, you would'nt know what anything under your hood did.
You should stick to watching TV and movies since obviously recited a line from "The Fast and The Furious" and the fact that you can't spell really well.
I'd be perfectly happy to get a ticket, since there are others who obide by the law and make sure everything is street legal before it hits the streets, like you. That's why I referred to you as a grandma, do yourself a favor and just sell your car and ride the bus. Maybe it'll be safer for you.
Third thing is that even if you had 1000hp, you wouldn't know what to do with it since everything you do is according to the law.
Have fun posting whatever lines to make you happy. All I know is you still know nothing, need I say more?
First off HOMEBOY, you have no common since what so ever, you have no idea what I know. I know that I don't have 1000hp and have no interest in getting 1000hp, that's just dumb, I like my car,and if your sitting up there thinking that Im trying to, then your dumber thenthe whole idea. I might not know anything about Audi's yet,I just got this, but I'll bust your ass with my I30, Oh and I know enough to prove you wrongaboutthe lights being not safe thats why your mad, so if your going toquote me, quote me with a fact that Im never right!
Fast and theFurious?, thats funny,I like big rims,so yea, I guess I do drive like grandmother, sorry about that, my baggage.
One more thing, I can't spell, spell check that old ass Audi you got,your car just starting pre-school, at lease mine's still potty trainning!

Four Ring Circus 09-14-2007 02:36 AM

I thought I was going to read a thread about taillights. I guess no make or model is without its retard following. I wonder if the Porsche forums deal with this.

EnviedA6 09-14-2007 11:04 AM

Yawn...you're just way too smart for me :D

Polka Salad 09-14-2007 04:58 PM

I think the jist here is that if you want to deal with the occasional cop that is going to question you about your tail lights go head and get them. They look cool and if that is what you want go ahead. I have seen them and been behind people with them at daytime and night and you can clearly see them go on so personally I don't see anything wrong with them but I would personaly aire on the side of caution...but i have to side with EvniedA6 on this one

k4rr 09-20-2007 07:24 PM

I had them on my car for a while. Cops here where I live are bad about all aftermarket taillights. I tried telling him they were stock but they didnt belive me.