Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Idle problem... CEL Codes, please help

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 02:45 PM
1st Gear

zgemboa6 how did you fair with your Camshaft issue (misfire cylinder #4,5,6 and Camshaft positioning sensor code P1347). Seems I'm having the same issue.

Old 08-27-2013, 03:32 AM
1st Gear
Exclamation changed my oil now my car runs very rough

my car ran perfectly 2 days ago 4 years I decided to change your oil with mobile one I completed the oil change let the car down off the jack started it up and it started tapping when I tried to get the RPM's above 2000 and I don't very erratically I have replaced the ignition coils plugs and wires as well as camshaft sensor I'm about to change the mass air crankshaft sensor and I replaced and oxygen sensor unplug the battery for 24 hours tried to start it today starts right up RPM's go up and down why titlesit sounds like I have a hole in the exhaust when I know I don't I just can't figure out the problem I replace just about everything tomorrow I'm going to try the EGR valve and the idle control valve if I can find it has this ever happened to anyone park the car ran fine started it couple hours later idols are radically and is not the ignition system but it still seems to mess with brand new components I need serious help its my only vehicle and its been down for a week and a half now it's the valve tapping her engine tapping that has me panicking and dog don't like to start it but I know I didn't break any internal parts because it wasn't running when the change happen help me with anybody