Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

just a few questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 05:23 PM
1st Gear
Default just a few questions

a week ago i lost my after run fan switch (dont ask how lol) but anyways any auto stores or sites i found had it, but mine is different, mine is a 2pin switch, there's is a 4 pin. but i found one that fit from an a4 1.8. i put that on and it fits perfect. But now that i have this when ever I turn off my car, the fan is real loud and now I'm wondering if the switch makes the fan run harder because its meant for a different car or my old switch didn't even work. how loud is your guys fan when you turn your car off? oh and this car is such a beast, in the middle of coolant change I had to drive all over town with NO COOLANT to get my retard brother that had a few too many beers, and she still runs perfect! couldn't believe it. Oh and also my maf sensor went bad a few weeks ago and I have just been driving without it, is this bad? and there is absolutely no boost with it disconnected I hate it. and also on the rear of my engine there is the two combination valves for the secondary air injection system, but since mine is a manual they are not connected to anything, if i took those off is there anything I could put over the hole that they leave? I want to get rid of them they just bug me for some reason lol. thanks for any help!