Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My A6 got hit help

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 04:07 PM
2nd Gear
Default My A6 got hit help

My 2001 A6 2.7T got hit in the left rear quarter panel. it happened at night, a night or 2 ago and I didnt notice until now because I have been home sick. A woman in her volvo was backing up at a friend of mine's house. And I was told that that a Volvo got extreamly close to my car and might have hit it. I have no idea why but I just forgot about it because the car was hit in the same spot just weeks ago and I got an insurance check easily. also because it was a friend of mine that hit it. Any tips on what I should do I'm looking on finding this person this afternoon. she may give me trouble though being that I am a 17 year old kid and she looks to be in her mid 40's and owns a volvo. ha. As you can imagine my rates are not the best. with some speeding tickets. and these collisions are no good for me. any help with what should be done would be awesome. thanks

Old 09-16-2006, 04:26 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: My A6 got hit help

Get her to sign something. If she doesnt call the police. Let them look at the damage and decide. It will be really helpfull if the witnesses that saw her hit your car are with you at the time.

Old 09-16-2006, 06:56 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: My A6 got hit help

Yeah, Thats the plan. Thanks