Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

navigation problem pls help!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 02:43 PM
1st Gear
Default navigation problem pls help!!!!!

hi all, i have 2005 3.2 a6 in the car there is installed navigation system and i got usa dvd disc, i live in georgia (country not state) and i need maps for my country is this posible? if it is from were can i download it? pls help me

p.s. sorry for my bad english.

Old 05-25-2009, 02:57 PM
2nd Gear

Navteq is the Navigation DVD provider in both the US and in Europe. I just checked their website and you can purchase the European discs directly from them. The site is navteq.com

Old 05-25-2009, 03:36 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Kevin
Navteq is the Navigation DVD provider in both the US and in Europe. I just checked their website and you can purchase the European discs directly from them. The site is navteq.com
thanks for reply, i cant understand that site.

Old 05-26-2009, 12:09 AM
4th Gear

Not sure what language you speak there...

Here's navteq Europe/Middle East

http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INT...teqEurope-Site

Old 05-26-2009, 01:07 AM
3rd Gear

They want you to go to the dealer for maps update :
Вы должны связаться ваш торговец Audi для самых последних карт

NAVTEQ Maps for your Audi
NAVTEQ® is the map of choice for Audi. For maximum performance, it’s critical to keep that map fresh and reliable. Here’s an easy way to take advantage of our regular updates. Get an update now. Updating your map is easy.

To get the latest version of your NAVTEQ map, you will need to contact your local Audi dealer.

But before you go...

Consider registering with us
We’ll keep you updated about new map products as they become available. That way, we can always keep you headed in the right direction. Register now.

See how we make our maps
NAVTEQ geographic analysts work with our mapping experts all over the world to ensure the NAVTEQ map you use is always accurate and true. To see how we build that map, watch this brief video now.

Have feedback about our map?
We look forward to getting feedback from people like you. Share your input on our map through our Map Reporter program, now. For all other concerns, please see our Support section or our Contact Us section.
Or in Italian, if you can understand it better:

NAVTEQ Mappe per il tuo Audi
NAVTEQ® NAVTEQ® è la mappa prescelta da Audi. Sebbene non disponiamo dell’aggiornamento specifico che stai cercando, sappiamo esattamente dove potrai trovarlo.

Per procurarsi l’ultima versione della vostra mappa NAVTEQ dovete contattare il vostro concessionario Audi.

Prima di lasciare il sito...

Ti invitiamo a registrarti presso di noi.
Ti contatteremo ogni volta che nuove mappe digitali saranno disponibili. In questo modo, resterai sempre sulla strada giusta. Registrati ora.

Come creiamo le nostre mappe digitali
Gli analisti geografici NAVTEQ collaborano con i nostri esperti di mappatura in tutto il mondo per assicurare che la tua mappa digitale NAVTEQ sia sempre giusta e accurata. Per vedere come creiamo le nostre mappe digitali, guarda questo breve filmato.

Vuoi offrirci feedback sulla nostra mappa digitale?
Siamo felici di ricevere il tuo feedback: inviaci la tua opinione sulle nostre mappe digitali, tramite il nostro programma Map Reporter. Per qualsiasi altra domanda, consulta la nostra sezione Supporto o quella Contattatec.

Last edited by chefro; 05-26-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:03 AM
1st Gear
Default отлично

отлично, значит всё в поряде !

Old 01-20-2011, 04:54 PM
3rd Gear

I have no idea what "b поряде" means... ("all in order"?), but judging by the post's title it's good to know the translation in Russian helped you out.
How much did you pay for the updated map? (in euros)