Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Audi-ist

Old 01-22-2007, 01:59 AM
Default New Audi-ist

hows it going everyone im new to the audi club i recently bought a black 2003 a6 3.0 no turbo = ( and im new to all this i was wondering if anyone knows of any places where i could get mods either online or some place in miami florida online unfortuantly i have not been able to find much basiclly just some body kits and masked out tail lights but besides that and some rims i wanted to do some stuff to the engine mayb a chip but i havent had any luck finding chips for the 3.0 a6 model or headers, exhaust systems, cold air intake, turbo upgrade, but i think im gona start off with a chip if anyone knows any place to get them id greatly appretiate it and also if anyone knows any places to get a nice body kit i havent found any truly good looking ones thanks again

Old 01-22-2007, 02:16 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: New Audi-ist

www.KGSengineering.com

Old 01-22-2007, 02:21 AM
2nd Gear

First, I would like to welcome you. Next, I would like to introduce you to something called punctuation marks. This, "." is a period -- it is used to end sentences. This, "," is a comma -- it is used to break sentences up. Both of them can make what you write MUCH easier to be understood by other people.

Good luck.

Old 01-22-2007, 12:00 PM
2nd Gear

There's not much you can do with the 3.0. A chip isn't worth the money, there aren't any intakes specifically for the 3.0 A6, but you could get a custom exhaust bent for you. Youcan also check out PES for a supercharger unless you have a CVT (multitronic transmission on the FWD 3.0) which is limited to 221HP or you could break the chains. Your best bet is go with a suspension and brakes and make it stick to the road, and give an aggressive stance. The best looking body kit is the RS6 kit from www.lltek.com, the others out there are kinda nasty looking.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:15 PM
1st Gear

Wow, Dude lighten up[/align][/align][/align]"There are two types of problem drinkers,The one who drink too much,and the ones who don't drink at all"[/align] Winston Churchill[/align]

Old 01-23-2007, 02:24 PM

I fit both of them lol, I drink when I want but cant drink in my sleep unless I dream of a good night but its not as good lol ( me chapter 1 day and night )

Search this Thread