Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RNS-E Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Default RNS-E Bluetooth

Hi everyone. Just bought 2004 Audi A6 1.9TDI Sport and had a guy put in an RNS-E system, fantastic, love the car and love the system. However the guy was unable to get me the bluetooth phone systen for the rns-e but i would still love to get it now. He was not sure what was involved said something about audi having to activate it. Can someone tell what i need to get, where i can get it and how to do it, sorry as i write this i realise i might be asking a lot. I should add at this stage that unfortunately my car has no dash display so no cam work was completed (i say that as if i know what all that means but i read a lot of forums on this system and everyone was talking about hooking up rns to the cam????). Anyway I just want my bluetooth phone to work through the rns.

Also if anyone has time, the car does not have cruise control. Can it be retrofitted cheaply. And what about the dash, would love to have the rns info displayed.

Love these cars a lot and searched a long time to find one i liked for the right price, got one but didnt have everything i wanted so just trying to figure out if i can do it now.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Default RE: RNS-E Bluetooth

you need a bluetooth module for the RNS-E. you can buy it here http://www.navplus.us/ under sale section. It got all the info you need for the RNS-E. It works great.