Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Santa screwed up!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 10:39 AM
3rd Gear
Default Santa screwed up!

I stayed up late last night in an attempt to see Santa. I had heard that his reindeer were getting a bit old and Rudolph’s noise was glowing dimly so he was talking about trading in his sleigh for a 4X4 pickup.

About midnight I heard a commotion in my front yard and saw a pickup truck sliding into the ditch. My first though was that it was my neighbor from KY returning home after having a few Christmas brews with his buddies at the local establishment.

When I got to the truck I saw a guy dressed in a red suit, with black boots, and a red hat. He had a full white beard and seemed to be in big hurry but the truck was stick in a snow bank. I offered to help him. I tried pushing the truck out by hand but it was really stuck.

A few minutes later a group of old reindeer showed up and they tried to pull the truck out of the snow. It looked like pictures of Santa’s sleigh with his reindeer but without the sleigh. But they couldn’t budge the truck.

Then I remembered that I had pulled my neighbor’s truck out of the same ditch with my A6 Q. So I got my AUDI Quattro, connected it to the truck with a chain, and pulled him out. The last I heard from the guy as he drove out of sight was, “MERRY CHRISTMAS to all -- I gotta get an AUDI.”

PS Does anyone know what to do with old reindeer poop?

Old 12-25-2007, 11:27 AM
SoCal Crew Member
Default Cool cars at Christmas

Cute. Merry Christmas gang. I was going to make my own post but NH's post above works quite well to kick off Christmas.

I was at my Aunt's house in Dana Point for Christmas eve and was grabbinga brew in her garage and what did I see? My 62 year old aunt is driving a Jaguar S-Type "R". WTF? I'm not a huge fan of the S-type, but the R is undeniably cool. I started mouthing off saying since when did you become the hot rodder? My Aunt told me if I liked that, I should see my cousin's new car. I already saw my cousin's new Range Rover, but apparently he got something else. I asked him what he got... Audi S8! Damn! I wish he brought it. Apparently my mom's side of the family is doing quite well. I just wanted to share that was an unexpected surprise this Christmas. Car enthusiasm runs in the family.

On a side note, I had a blast driving my A6 last night in the light traffic; so much so, I took the long way home. I love my car! Oh, Santa brought me two new 710N diverter valves and an Achtuning throttle body boot. I'll be putting them on this week.

Old 12-25-2007, 11:46 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Cool cars at Christmas

Merry christmas to all.

Old 12-25-2007, 01:17 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Cool cars at Christmas

Merry Christmas and thank y'all for the help.