Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where are all the C6's?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Default Where are all the C6's?

Hey Guys,

I love all the generations! - but as the owner of a 2005 A6, I am not finding enough about our generation in one place. I am bone stock, but I came from the Maxima community which is a huge difference. I wanted to start doing some light modifications, but I cant figure out where to really look. It's so much harder to find anything specific to the C6....

There are a few questions I had...

Is there a way to convert the XM Radio Ready Port to an iPod Port? One of my friends was able to do this with an Infinitti FX 45...

Are the S6 L.E.D. Strips and front bumper an easy thing to put on an 05-06? I have a 2005 and I definately want to switch my front bumper and put the l.e.d. fogs..

Is there any strong Wheel Replica company that makes very durable wheels? That one im sure the C5 community can definately help with as well.

If there is a haven for the C6 community somewhere... please tell me...

Old 06-20-2010, 07:39 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by itsbluebaby
Is there any strong Wheel Replica company that makes very durable wheels? That one im sure the C5 community can definately help with as well.

If there is a haven for the C6 community somewhere... please tell me...
Hartmann

Audiworld has a C6 forum

Old 06-20-2010, 11:52 PM

thanks, checking out over there right now