Audi A7 Athletic, elegant and dramatic, the Audi A7 is a five-door coupe with the graceful look of a benchmark luxury sedan.

Possible A7 owner needs guidance

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 01:28 PM
1st Gear
Default Possible A7 owner needs guidance

Hey everyone I'm looking into buying a A7 I own a infinit m45 and had a Lexus gs430. My questions are is the performance better than the two how much more is upkeep on a audi and are they reliable? I do some work on my cars so can I do work on the audi or is it just dealer and how hard is it to get parts for it.. Last what about performance upgrades... I've been searching but would like owners opinions ,leadership and knowledge...thanks for any help I may get

Old 02-21-2013, 03:37 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Gadgeeets
Hey everyone I'm looking into buying a A7 I own a infinit m45 and had a Lexus gs430. My questions are is the performance better than the two how much more is upkeep on a audi and are they reliable? I do some work on my cars so can I do work on the audi or is it just dealer and how hard is it to get parts for it.. Last what about performance upgrades... I've been searching but would like owners opinions ,leadership and knowledge...thanks for any help I may get
Aloha Gadgeeets...
I can't provide a comparison; however, I picked up the A7 about a week ago. I had an S5. After the RS5 fell through (long story), I picked up the A7 Presitige Supercharged SLine Exterior Glacier White. I am not dissappointed with performance. It moves. As for after market, I am considering Stasis ECU.

Old 03-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Tech Certified

Stasis is ok... they are kind of crappy about if their tune causes a CEL but if you argue enough with them they will warrenty a new ECU for you...

gadgeeets... now the a7 is audi's redo of the old Audi 100 Coupe S.

and they did a wonderful job, the A7 is a beautiful body style.. now there is no too much performance on the 3.0 v6 supercharged motor yet, basically a intake and a tune and an exhaust is as far as you are going to get...

if you want to get the S7 that is now out that has a twin scrool turbo reverse flowing head 4.0 litre V8... and get all the power you would want, and get a tune and an exhust and you would have a luxury sedan that will turn some heads when you smash that throttle....

i would say that the Audi is better then your lexus or your infinty...
infinty is just an over priced nissan and lexus is just a fake luxury brand that just waits for german's to be the inovative ones and come out with all the technology then luxus just copies it 10 years later.
i would highly suggest you get an A7. go to you local dealer and test drive one, you'll fall in love