Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

2004 Audi A8L "Stuttering" issue. PlEaSe HeLp!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 01:33 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Hadri03
AUDITECH79, they didnt give me any error codes, and I know your right I just didnt have the right information on the problem, you know how Autozone is (In detroit esp. lol)
Where are you located in Mi? I could probably help sometimes if your close I'm in Mi as well. Also, where do you take it to get scanned?

Old 10-04-2010, 02:36 PM
1st Gear
Default reply

Originally Posted by Brozee
Where are you located in Mi? I could probably help sometimes if your close I'm in Mi as well. Also, where do you take it to get scanned?
I took it to Autozone, they might not be TOTALLY specific, but its a free scan, you dont have to take it to the dealer in Rochester lol, and points you in the right direction to your engine light error message.

Im in the Dearborn area, its about 15-20 minutes from downtown Detroit. I would love some help and maybe I can help out too. Email your number to me, fordsont03@gmail.com.

Old 10-18-2010, 04:41 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Hadri03
Sorry, also VERY RANDOMLY when I start the car, it will CLICK, but not turn over until I take the key out and try again. Any suggestions? Thanks again!
as far as the starting issue goes, I believe that has something to do with the anti theft or the rate at which you tried to turn the ignition because mine does that too, every once and a while I just turn ignition off, hit unlock on the remote, restart and it usually works with no problem. I noticed it may happen when I am not really focusing on starting the car because I am multi tasking or got something else my mind is focused on.