Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

Any Audi A8 owners who use a chauffeur?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 02:36 PM
Lph
1st Gear
Default Any Audi A8 owners who use a chauffeur?

Hi All,

Please allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Lee Higgins and I work for a market research fieldwork agency. I am currently running a project about Luxury Cars and I was just wondering if I could interest anyone in taking part and helping me out with this project at all.

WHATS INVOLVED?
The research is simply to gain an insight into certain cars and how they are used by their owners. If you fit the relevant criteria then you will be asked to take part in a 1 hour long depth interview for which you will be incentivised as a thank you for your time (see below). This is of benefit to the relevant car owners as it will help inform future decisions about the cars and any future models that may be manufactured.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

We are looking for owner/drivers of Audi A8's within 2 hours travel time of London who regularly use a chauffeur

WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
As a thank you for your time you will be incentivised as follows:

1) Owners who use a chauffeur - £200

HOW DO YOU GET INVOLVED?
If you are interested in taking part in this project the please can you email me the following information and I will get in touch with you to run through a few quick questions and see if you a) fit the criteria for the study & then hopefully b) Arrange a date & time for the interview:

- Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Type of car you own
- Occupation

Finally if I can direct you to our website in case you were wondering about the legitimacy of this project. It is purely market research and in no way will there be any sales involved. We are simply after your honest and valued opinions.

Home - Acumen Fieldwork

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Lee Higgins
0161 234 9940
lee.higgins@acumenfieldwork.com