Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

Headrest DVD Player?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Default Headrest DVD Player?

I have a brand new A8 (2006), and am wondering what would be the best kind of headrest DVD player?
Has anybody here done this? If so i woud appreciate some imput

Old 08-23-2006, 01:31 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Headrest DVD Player?

Hi There,

I got a 2004 A8 and would love to do the same thing. Any luck getting yours done?

Old 09-26-2006, 01:45 PM
1st Gear

Headrest DVD players are GHETTO!!!

Old 09-28-2006, 03:23 AM
1st Gear

Ghetto?
Come on man, people in the ghetto don't pay $80K for a car buddy.

Old 12-02-2007, 01:55 PM
1st Gear

I didn't realize that Tim Allen from Home Improvement was from the Getto. I guess you really DO learn soemthing new everyday. Personally, I think the Kids would almost REQUIRE something like this in the back. Only thing is that I have two and they are about 7 years apart in age. One would most probably be watching Thomas the Tank Engine while the other one would be watching Naruto. Just need to find something that has a DVD in each unit (rather than a shared DVD) as well as separate wireless channels so that the headsets would only get thier own screen and oh, yea RCA jacks so that the game consoles could be pluged in as well (far better use for that outlet than the frig IMHO).

Old 12-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Senior Administrator

headrest dvd's come in pretty handy for entertaining kiddies in teh backseats. Of course, if you don't have kiddies in the back then you are either entertaining the peeps in the cars behind you, the cops who pull you over for speeding in your luxo-rocket, or, ghetto...

Old 12-16-2007, 10:13 PM
1st Gear

I had mine Installed at a friends shop he has a kit for 06+ it was pre made so he can probably ship you one. SR AUDIO 908-437-0222

Old 12-20-2007, 01:12 AM
1st Gear

Our brotherwarehouse have the CAR DVD plyers, fm/am support, and car review, GPS navigation function, is this meet you?

Old 06-20-2010, 04:03 AM
Default my 2 cents

if u do get TVs in your headrest make sure your back windows are tinted really dark because if not as soon as you leave it somewhere for a few hours somebody will break in and just steal your headrests.

Old 07-27-2010, 08:56 PM
Default Another spam from Jack the Troll

Originally Posted by tashasweety
Hi trill,
I don't agree with you , the headrest had two built-in adjustable metal struts and multiple wire sets for connecting to the car entertainment system and power steady.
More info (link deleted!!! Buh bye!! : ) )

"somebody will break in and just steal your headrests"
(link deleted!!! Buh bye!! : ) ) are an affordable and effective way to protect you from being the victim of crime and automotive theft,and what's your opinion?
Well, Jack Drogba, my opinion is that you sure do post a lot of fraudulent forum posts all over the net shilling for your company without identifying yourself as such.

Amazing how many assorted links all go back to your umbrella company of 30 electronics sites. People should just Google Espow and Complaints for an idea of what a nightmare they'd be in for if they ordered from you.

Take a break. Work on your product instead of just spamming and trolling all day long.

T & J

Last edited by truthandjustice; 07-30-2010 at 01:13 AM.

Quick Reply: Headrest DVD Player?